segment on sportcenter

I too am a small business owner and am much more interested in making big commissions than getting blazed all the time. Plus I have two kids and am always shuttling them here and there. But I do still smoke (technically what I do is vape) on a weekly basis...just not daily and generally only at night. The thing is I don't drink. It's hypocritical for someone to talk down a smoker while they have a few drinks all the time. Different strokes for different folks I guess...but people shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on one another.

I could care less if people want to stay stoned all the time. Fact is I've never tried it and never intend to. However, I think one major issue with your whole "people who drink have no right to throw stones" argument is that I can drink two or three beers and I'm still fine. You can't smoke dope without getting impaired.

I could care less if people want to stay stoned all the time. Fact is I've never tried it and never intend to. However, I think one major issue with your whole "people who drink have no right to throw stones" argument is that I can drink two or three beers and I'm still fine. You can't smoke dope without getting impaired.

Ignorance

Reactions: 10 people

I don't do either but alcohol is a million times worse. It's worse for you and could be worse for the ones around you if you can't handle your ****. Not saying you can't, but just saying in general.

Reactions: 8 people

If you've never tried it...how do you know this??

Reactions: 8 people
I could care less if people want to stay stoned all the time. Fact is I've never tried it and never intend to. However, I think one major issue with your whole "people who drink have no right to throw stones" argument is that I can drink two or three beers and the police won't bother me. You can't smoke dope without exposing yourself to potential legal trouble.

fyp :hi:

In my young days, tried both, dont drink/smoke now. I have too many responsibilites and dont want to risk creating a habit thats against my personal beliefs. Just wanted to agree with the guy above though, if you dont use alcohol or drugs and build a tolerance level, you will be majorly impaired when others are running circles around you.

I don't smoke, but I know plenty of people who do (several who lead successful careers) and this is absolutely not true.

Reactions: 2 people
Haha, he compared us to Ole Miss. When have they ever won anything?

At one point during the 2014 season they were ranked no.1 in the country and had some huge wins, including against Bama. Although they ultimately lost a couple of big games late they are definitely a team in the rise. I'll take a comparison for now.

Reactions: 1 person
At one point during the 2014 season they were ranked no.1 in the country and had some huge wins, including against Bama. Although they ultimately lost a couple of big games late they are definitely a team in the rise. I'll take a comparison for now.

I'm sorry, but Ole Miss is a program with not much to boast about. UT on the other hand is stocked with tradition and accolades. I wouldn't want to be lumped in with Ole Miss. (Plus, when their coach leaves, they'll go back to being Ole Piss)

VN Store

Back