SECN coverage of Womens SEC Tournament

TnScooby

Allysa Lang and Stephie Sorenson apparently found the loss by the Lady Vols a great source of amusement...Personally I was disgusted by the laughter and snide remarks on their set after the game..I wish nothing but a tournament upset for SC and their legions of classless fans..But most of all , here's hoping Lang has to report it, on set..We will see how funny THAT is then..As for Sorenson, her Gators won't last long so her flippant attitude towards UT will come home to roost soon..Here's hoping for a quick exit by both and HUGE success for UT in the Big Dance..

JMHFO TIFWIW Flame away

Allysa Lang and Stephie Sorenson apparently found the loss by the Lady Vols a great source of amusement...Personally I was disgusted by the laughter and snide remarks on their set after the game..I wish nothing but a tournament upset for SC and their legions of classless fans..But most of all , here's hoping Lang has to report it, on set..We will see how funny THAT is then..As for Sorenson, her Gators won't last long so her flippant attitude towards UT will come home to roost soon..Here's hoping for a quick exit by both and HUGE success for UT in the Big Dance..

JMHFO TIFWIW Flame away

Steffie is usually a big UT fan if they are not playing Florida.

JMHFO TIFWIW Flame away
Ya sound a little butt hurt there, boo. Hope you can a better night’s sleep tonight. Had a cup of joe yet? ☕

Reactions: VolPack22

JMHFO TIFWIW Flame away
Steffi seemed nice to Kellie when she was on. I turned tv off after game.

I guess if you were not a Tennessee fan you could get a lot of humor as to how we played that last possession. For me it was like Coach Harpers face total dejection.
When Carolina loses, it’ll be a little less dramatic, as Staley’s face looks that way all the time.

I usually am not listening to Alyssa Lang whenever she is talking. I’m usually too distracted 😏

VN Store

Back