SEC WCBB PREVIEW BREAKDOWN (NICE READ)

We'll see how this works out as Miss St lost a lot of players and SC lost Wilson they do not appear to be a great perimeter shooting team. I can probably agree that Georgia is on the upswing. I think Miss St and SC will have a hard time duplicating what they did last season.
As far as our team a lot of question marks and new faces. I feel we will be better defensively and our offense depends on whether were better shooters from the perimeter.

Reactions: SCspur
We'll see how this works out as Miss St lost a lot of players and SC lost Wilson they do not appear to be a great perimeter shooting team. I can probably agree that Georgia is on the upswing. I think Miss St and SC will have a hard time duplicating what they did last season.
As far as our team a lot of question marks and new faces. I feel we will be better defensively and our offense depends on whether were better shooters from the perimeter.

Jackson, Perry, and Wesolek will be the top 3 point shooters.

Jackson led all freshman in 3Pt% at 39% and that should be even better this year. Wesolek shot 45% from 3 in HS. Perry was a good shooter from 3 at Clemson.

I think SC will be better defensively than we were last year. I expect us to press a lot just like Auburn and Tennessee does. We will have better team speed and should be able to run the whole game without getting tired with the amount of guards we will have. I think Jennings has room to have a big year down low. She had some big games last year, 27 vs Vandy, 17 & 10 vs Kentucky, 18 & 10 vs Duke, 19 & 12 vs Tenn for examples. If she could develop more consistency she could be a top 3 post in the SEC. No one thinks Ty Harris can step up and lead this team except her. Everyone has doubted her but I think she will take another leap and have an outstanding year. Those two with the surrounding casts of Jackson, Cuevas-Moore, Cliney, Cooper, Herbert-Harrigan, Perry, Henderson and Grissett should be a very good squad.

She did leave and comeback , I wont say why but it should be pretty obvious . Addition by subtraction then addition again lol .

Bianca physically never left SC as she remained on campus to finish out the school year and graduate. It was on graduation day, and succeeding couple days later, that conversations between Bianca and Dawn started things in motion that led to Cuevas-
Moore deciding to stay.

Reactions: SCspur

VN Store

Back