@1RBFjr Auburn
@GoVols15 SC
dirytkirby Auburn

@mssr_q Auburn
@jctenn1 Auburn
@volfan110% Bama
@volz2wallz Auburn
myself Auburn

Seeing as it’s double elimination now, just checking if people are eliminated when the team they selected just loses or if they are only eliminated when that team is eliminated from the tournament altogether. I’m thinking it’s the former, but just confirming.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Seeing as it’s double elimination now, just checking if people are eliminated when the team they selected just loses or if they are only eliminated when that team is eliminated from the tournament altogether. I’m thinking it’s the former, but just confirming.
That’s a good point. Totally forgot it’s double elimination now. How’s this going to work?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let them pick it's a game not like it's the Lottery
SEC Tournament survivor rules of engagement are written for your safety and for that of your team. They are not flexible, nor am I. Either obey them or you are history. Is that clear?

Reactions: txbo
SEC Tournament pick em rules of engagement are written for your safety and for that of your team. They are not flexible, nor am I. Either obey them or you are history. Is that clear?
Lol yes sir captain but my pick was in way before my team played and I won today off to tomorrow

Let them pick it's a game not like it's the Lottery
knoxvol52:
images

Your pirate code is too much for a rule follower like me! :^)
In other words, I'd vote "No" too ... sorry about that ... I may have to vote for knoxvol52 in the third round ... to kick him off the island. :^)

VN Store

Back