Sec tournament bracket

how far do ya'll think the Lady Vols will go in the SEC Tournament ?

they need a couple of wins at least

This Lady Vols team might have a better chance of winning more games if the bracket were inverted so that they played the highly ranked teams first! :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting tidbit is the LVs went 4-1 against the top four SEC seeds.

Haven't really paid attention to the Lady Vols in a while. WTF happened? Why does Holly Warlick still have a job? How do the UT boosters and administrators accept this?

Reactions: 2 people
Its one thing to opine, quite another to attack...

What about it Freak, can you give this person a warning?
Look at blackv's history Freak. . .
Nothing but attacks on CHW

What's new? Blackv is not the only one - in recent weeks I have seen HW referred to as a "man woman," I have seen another comment that they "literally hated her," and let's not forget the ridiculous attacks on her wardrobe. There are more than just this one who need a warning. As a matter of fact, they need more than a warning in my opinion. It's outrageous and I'd like to see see these *******s go say it to her face.

Reactions: 7 people
What's new? Blackv is not the only one - in recent weeks I have seen HW referred to as a "man woman," I have seen another comment that they "literally hated her," and let's not forget the ridiculous attacks on her wardrobe. There are more than just this one who need a warning. As a matter of fact, they need more than a warning in my opinion. It's outrageous and I'd like to see see these *******s go say it to her face.

When a thread goes to the trolls and haters, I try to end it, or drop it and don't go back.

I have exactly one year's history on this site. Joined last Feb. Initially I was livid at the staff last year and jumped all over them. Even yelled fire Holly and told of my expectations of DD jumping. (I do hope to be wrong about that one). Then, and now, I critiqued what I know, coaching...But I was never low-blowing like the attacks on her person or wardrobe.

That was pathetic in middle school
and is equally so, now.

Reactions: 3 people
When a thread goes to the trolls and haters, I try to end it, or drop it and don't go back.

I have exactly one year's history on this site. Joined last Feb. Initially I was livid at the staff last year and jumped all over them. Even yelled fire Holly and told of my expectations of DD jumping. (I do hope to be wrong about that one). Then, and now, I critiqued what I know, coaching...But I was never low-blowing like the attacks on her person or wardrobe.

That was pathetic in middle school
and is equally so, now.

Pathetic is an understatement regarding the personal attacks.

The comments and criticisms I read on this particular forum by those who "know coaching," are interesting, indeed. This team is unique...and it's my opinion that if you don't know them and know the inner workings of the program and the outside distractions that may or may not have affected this team, you really don't "know coaching" regarding this team.

I'm not a fan of bashing someone anonymously, period.

I have exactly one year's history on this site. Joined last Feb. .

oh really ? you do know the mule tax needs to be paid ? 20 bucks a year :hi:

and the rest of you need to pay up,you know who you are :bash: the henchmen is coming muhahahaaa :pepper:

Charlie creme just said that even if the lady vols win the SEC tournament they still wouldnt be a 4 seed in the NCAA tourney. That's actually shocking considering all the top 10 wins they have and teams like U.K. Getting a 4 seed.

Charlie creme just said that even if the lady vols win the SEC tournament they still wouldnt be a 4 seed in the NCAA tourney. That's actually shocking considering all the top 10 wins they have and teams like U.K. Getting a 4 seed.

Well, I'd say nothing is a guarantee, BUT if they beat Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Miss State, that'll be 6 wins versus top 10 teams on the season including back to back ones to close out the season OR 8 wins versus top 25 teams including back to back to back wins to close out the season. A win over Alabama would basically erase the bad loss we had to them. There's still some blemishes but most of the losses were competitive with the exception of Baylor, Penn State, and Auburn. Baylor can be explained away because Baylor is a top 5 team. Penn State isn't too shabby either and it was earlier in the season. The Auburn loss would also somewhat be vindicated by winning the SEC tournament.

Either way, Charlie doesn't actually have any say or input into the process. He just makes predictions.

...Either way, Charlie doesn't actually have any say or input into the process. He just makes predictions.

Exactly, we get on a "good run", we could take this path:

Ala, #20 Ky...#5 SC...If they advance too,,#6 MS
We would have beaten 3 teams ranked above us. (#27)

But first, is Alabama. ,, And they are coming off a fresh win.

VN Store

Back