SEC teams, rank em by most hated

Bama fans were like roaches coming out to the light after their 3 week hibernation around 4:30 Saturday afternoon. Crawled back to their pitiful hiding spot by 10:00.

Bama because of fans fill my top 5 spots.

GA Most obnoxious fans of any team anywhere. Try living amongst them then you understand.
KY They are just as obnoxious about their FB team as they are about BB.
AL AL fans can be but have not had any issues with them. TN starts beating them again I'm sure that will change.
FL - Pretty obnoxious also but not in GA's class.

I'm surprised about all this hate on Vandy. They're a win every year except once in a blue moon.
And I'm surprised that LSU is left off so many lists. Cocky fans down there.
1- Bama
2-Florida
3- LSU
4- Arkansas ( because I got a speeding ticket there )
everybody else

We’ve split with Vandy 5-5 over the last 10 years. I don’t see that happening again for a very long time, but with that, plus the in-state rivalry effect, they are still a solid #3 for me after UF and Bama.

1. UF
2. Bama
3. Vandy
4. UGA (pretty close to moving up this list)
5. UK

Don’t really care enough about anyone else to call it hatred, although I would probably rank USCe at #6. Never have cared for them. And their fans were pretty insufferable for a few years when Spurrier was there.

Georgia is more of a Hate the fanbase than the team...
Bama, hate the perenial contenders (or at least I used too, that demon has been cast out)
Florida - they just have a way of messing things up
Ole Miss - It's like that cousin that gets on your nerves but he's still fun to hang around for an hour or two..
South CaroWHO?

I think it depends on your generation. I went to UT in the mid-late 90s, so for me it's:

1. FL
2. FL
3. FL
4. ?
5. ?
6. AL, GA, KY maybe, but I don't really "hate" them like I do FL. I don't give a s*** either way about any of the other SEC teams.

1. Bama
2. UGA
3. FL

I don't care enough about the other teams. UGA at 2 because I live in GA. Annoying af, and wish they hadn't won a natty.

Teams or fans?

Teams
1. Bama
2. UF
3. UGA

Fans
1.UGA

HUGE GAP!!!!!!!!!

2. UF
3. Bama (used to be a cordial, gentlemanly rival until Saban made them too big for their britches.)

This is my list exactly. Don’t actually hate/dislike UGA as a program relative to the others but my experiences at Sanford (did not go this year) and interactions with their fans have been the worst ever by far. Been to a few other SEC venues too. But the arrogance too (ironically they deserve it now but they have had it since the 90s at least).

Reactions: volinSmyrna
Bama because I am an older fan and this game is historically important to me.

Florida for the Spurrior and Myer years.

Georgia for their dang obnoxious fans who’ve never had a reason to brag until now but did it anyway.

LSU. Sec championship drama.

Kentucky…fans. Same story each year. Works beaters then lose a bunch.

Sc due to fans and that loud ass rooster.

A and M. Jimbo, midnight yell, fans.

Ol’ Miss…Kiffin

Vandy…goofy little brother.

Missouri they just don’t fit here

All the rest in no order.

The newcomers will fit in somewhere too. Tennessee is the real UT so Texas needs to learn. Oklahoma sucks too.

I think it depends on your generation. I went to UT in the mid-late 90s, so for me it's:

1. FL
2. FL
3. FL
4. ?
5. ?
6. AL, GA, KY maybe, but I don't really "hate" them like I do FL. I don't give a s*** either way about any of the other SEC teams.
It is generational. Older fans are gentlemanly, young fans are pricks.

Reactions: Tnkidd1973
I probably hate UGA more because they are obnoxious, but I don’t consider them as big of rivals as Florida, Bama, Vandy, and I guess Kentucky. Those are our rivals, but I don’t hate them as much as I just want to beat them.

I respect Bama and Florida because they have taken turns being our daddy. Fulmer had a rough stretch but then won 4 of his last six vs Georgia. Kiffin demolished them in his lone year. Dooley couldn’t beat anyone so I expected a loss every week with him. Hell Butch beat them twice and probably should’ve had a winning record against them were it not for Pig Howard’s fumble. Pruitt sucked, so now it’s up to Heupel to return them to their rightful place as the odd man out in the east.

1. Bama, by a lot
2a. Florida
2b. Georgia
4. South Carolina
5. Kentucky
6. Vandy

Dislike the rest, but don’t hate them. Living in middle TN, Bama was the fan base I have interacted with the most. They are also our most historic rival. I hate them. FTMF.

1a. Bama
1b. UF
3. Kensucky
4. Candy
5. Georgia's fans
6a. Ole Piss
6b. USCjr
8. Everyone else

Given this week's polls, I wish to rank bama #1 in something....
SEC teams, rank em by most hated

1. bama
2 -10 who cares

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
1. Alabama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy/Kentucky tie
6. LSU - was indifferent to them until I went to the 2001 SEC Championship game
7. Auburn
All the rest

All time:

1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. A&M
5. Auburn
6. UK
7. LSU
T8. Almost everyone else
T13. Arkansas (as long as we’re only talking football) and Miss. State

More knee-jerkily, though, I don’t feel that much ire toward UF right now, and I hate UGA more than anyone.

We’ve split with Vandy 5-5 over the last 10 years. I don’t see that happening again for a very long time, but with that, plus the in-state rivalry effect, they are still a solid #3 for me after UF and Bama.

1. UF
2. Bama
3. Vandy
4. UGA (pretty close to moving up this list)
5. UK

Don’t really care enough about anyone else to call it hatred, although I would probably rank USCe at #6. Never have cared for them. And their fans were pretty insufferable for a few years when Spurrier was there.
We've gone 5-5 with Vandy over the last decade? Wow, that slipped by me. Man, we really have been wandering around in the wilderness

I get stuck on Florida and Bama. Convicts or women beaters. Hard decision.

Georgia third.

Everyone else pretty much.

1. Alabama

My dad has a picture of me when I was about 5 years of age in a shirt that states "My favorite two teams are the Tennessee Volunteers and whoever is playing Alabama Crimson Tide!"

Reactions: I4Vols

VN Store

Back