SEC Gets Four National Seeds

Did anyone else see on the selection show how instead of Vandy's logo on the map for a regional they had the Power T? They also had Kentucky instead of Louisville.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone else see on the selection show how instead of Vandy's logo on the map for a regional they had the Power T? They also had Kentucky instead of Louisville.

Yeah, I caught that. I am sure Vandy fans loved it.

Also had UNC instead of Nc state. Really embarrassing for ESPN.

and apparently UNC for NC State :)..take a look at it though..every regional is in the south

CjuEHkjUgAA6_pg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Four teams was about right as far as top national seeds. I still think Ole Miss got screwed out of possibly getting into the top 8 because the SEC tourney & how it's setup.

They only lost 1 game & was knocked out because the format changed once it got to the semis to single elimination. They probably didn't deserve it but would have been interesting to see if they had another game to play.

I also saw when they were showing the brackets they put arizona state on there twice. Once was in place of Arizona. I'm sure Arizona was happy about that.

Toughest baseball conference in the nation...of course, I'm a little biased...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back