SEC Dr Pepper Challenge

When I saw the contestants I was thinking "this girl has no shot", then that guy started grabbing and throwing footballs and I was smdh. Lol

That girl practiced and showed out, hell yeah!

I knew the girl would win when they both were running to the footballs. Re-watch it to see what I'm talking about.

It shows it was truly random and I was rooting for the girl as soon as I witnessed the guy throwing like a toddler.

Is it just me or do they seem to pick the most unathletic people on planet earth every single year to participate in this event?
You mean like the people who drink enough Dr. Pepper to apply to the contest? Probably not the most athletic demographic..

I thought the guy was just drunk as F

Somebody posted a video on twitter of the guy throwing and captioned it

“It’s like me at Dave and Busters at beer 15”

I thought that was hilarious. My wife got mad at me for making fun of the guy.

There was a point where he was throwing them several yards to the left of the can and I wondered if he’d cut some deal with the girl to split the money.

I understand that not everyone grows up playing sports or is interested in sports.

However, the dude in the competition looked as if he had never held, much less thrown, a football before. On a few of this throws, it looked like he was holding the football by the nose or the underside of the ball where there are no seams. Even if he had never seen a football in his life prior to winning the competition, don't you think he would have practiced or at least had somebody show him?

Can't believe that there weren't any "He was better than any QB we had this year" type comments.

VN Store

Back