SEC Championship Clinching Scenarios (as of 11/3/14):

Great work.

What I'm seeing here is if UT and UF handle business the rest of the year and Auburn or KY beats UGA, then Florida goes to the SECCG.

Just wow. That is a completely plausible scenario.

:hi: thanks.

Yep (as long as Missouri also loses to A&M or Arkansas as well.)

Personally, my favorite is the absolute clusterf--k scenario with all three plus UT having 4-4 records, leading to a possibly 6 win UF team playing a likely 1 loss team in Atlanta...they might as well go ahead and mail that school the trophy.

Also like the last one under the 4-4 tiebreakers...because that's honestly somehow even more of a clusterf--k than the one I just mentioned.

And AU or KY need to beat UGA.

I honestly believe if AU beats UGA, UF is as close to a lock as you can get without actually having it clinched. UF is on a roll right now and will finish strong, and I don't think UT will drop another.

Except Mizzou has to lose 2 of the next 3 if AU beats UGA. Even if they lose to UT, they have to lose to A&M or Arkansas too. Sure it can happen but A&M sucks and Arkansas still hasn't won an SEC game in 2 years.

I think Missouri takes it after the Georgia debacle last Saturday. Missouri plays no ranked teams to end the year and UGA has that matchup with Auburn which I believe they lose.

I see UGA winning the East, even after that sickening display against UF.

They're going to have to beat Auburn then.

Or UF is going to have to lose to Vandy or a South Carolina team that could be allowed to put 14 people out on defense yet they'd still play like there were only 3.

VN Store

Back