SDS - Who will win the SEC East in 2014?

Ahh, here's an SEC projection I did in February.

3Wz7fAv.png

Based on what?

professional conjecture with no substantive,qualitative, informed or educated opinion or evidence.... we just be tired of losin' mayne

and... we're due

and... the pendulum, lady luck and espn have to eventually swing the other way

and... we beat South Carolina last year

and... the Farmer's Almanac said we would

and... and... and... Vanderbilt sucks

Yeah. We've had experts raving over Worley's accuracy this summer... but what do they know? You say he can't throw the ball accurately more than 5 yds so it must be that way... :whistling:

Will you ever stop with your non-sense?

You are the biggest apologist I have seen on this forum in a long time. You still defend Dooley and you defend Worley who has proven literally nothing to earn your support. Hell Jones wont even commit to him being the starter and you are already his biggest fan. You call people ignorant for basing their opinions on things they have actually witnessed while at the same time base your own opinions on nameless, faceless "experts". I tell you, I've heard "experts" that run the gamut from local Knoxville media to national football analysis to radio show hosts. You name it. I've never heard one of them even mention Worley's name, let alone rave about how accurate he has been. so unless you have evidence that a credible person said these things and is not just being "polite" so as not to piss anyone off with the truth, then I'll stick to what I know based on what Ive seen. You can sell your beachfront property to someone else.

Life must be an uphill battle for you my friend. I has to be hard carrying Worley's jock strap like that.

I have heard both Ainge and Doug Matthews say, UT's next great QB is not on campus. But, with that being said, Worley was the starting QB in the win over South Carolina and in what should have been a win over UGA (if defense had not gone soft on last drive). Plus, he played well enough in the 2nd half of the Florida game to make you wonder what would have happened if he had played the 1st half of that game.

He's a decent game manager and the best chance UT has of being successful this year. Here's hoping that he surprises all of us and has a great year.

Reactions: 1 person
You are the biggest apologist I have seen on this forum in a long time. You still defend Dooley and you defend Worley who has proven literally nothing to earn your support. Hell Jones wont even commit to him being the starter and you are already his biggest fan. You call people ignorant for basing their opinions on things they have actually witnessed while at the same time base your own opinions on nameless, faceless "experts". I tell you, I've heard "experts" that run the gamut from local Knoxville media to national football analysis to radio show hosts. You name it. I've never heard one of them even mention Worley's name, let alone rave about how accurate he has been. so unless you have evidence that a credible person said these things and is not just being "polite" so as not to piss anyone off with the truth, then I'll stick to what I know based on what Ive seen. You can sell your beachfront property to someone else.

Life must be an uphill battle for you my friend. I has to be hard carrying Worley's jock strap like that.

So glad your opinion means absolutely squat and it all depends on how our players perform.

VN Store

Back