SDS: Way To Early Top 25 For The 2015 Season

The way-too-early Top 25 for 2015

Good read, Looks the East will be better than the West next year.

West: 2, 12, 14, 17, 19, 22, and 24.

East: 6, 10, and 15.

7 ranked teams vs. 3. The number two team in the country. And a higher average ranking for the top 3 teams. No...the west is still, even according to this ranking, a significantly better conference.

Edit: I see your blue font post now. I think your sarcasm was a bit too subtle. Try practicing a bit.

it sure is nice to see us ranked even if its a way to early poll lol

The unfortunate thing about this is...... There will be a ton of Volnation posters that take this to heart and are going to be sorely disappointed when the reality of next season sets in.

Will be improved HOPEFULLY, will be top 15 material not a chance in Hell.

Then unfortunately posters will be running around with their hair on fire.

" FFAAAHHHRRRR BUTCH"

"FAARRRRR BAJAKIAN"

Reactions: 2 people
The unfortunate thing about this is...... There will be a ton of Volnation posters that take this to heart and are going to be sorely disappointed when the reality of next season sets in.

Will be improved HOPEFULLY, will be top 15 material not a chance in Hell.

Then unfortunately posters will be running around with their hair on fire.

" FFAAAHHHRRRR BUTCH"

"FAARRRRR BAJAKIAN"

I love it, lets bury the coach after two years. Just a friendly reminder that Dooley in two years went from being in a bowl game to no bowl game and losing to UK for the first time since I've been alive. Jones went from no bowl game but with a signature win over a top 10 school (something Dooley never accomplished in 3 years) to being in a bowl game while notching our first sec road win in like 5 years. I think the disparity is pretty clear here.

Reactions: 2 people
I love me some GBO VFL Vols, but there's no way we are #15 next year.

Isn't this the same site that a had a long article about how we accepted the Liberty Bowl? Yeah.

it sure is nice to see us ranked even if its a way to early poll lol

Yes. But, they should really wait until after the bowl games and the last day to declare for the NFL draft before they put out meaningless nonsense like this top 25.

Reactions: 1 person
I would have probably put Tennessee #25 and GT has a lot of new starters on offense in 2015 and i wouldn't start them out in the top 25. I think both teams could very well finish 2015 in the top 25 if things click for both teams. Tennessee has a tough game with Oklahoma early while GT plays Notre Dame in South Bend on September 19th

Last edited:
The article talks about Winston possibly being a 1st round draft pick, I thought you had to be in college 3 years before coming out? I don't remember him redshirting so he will be @ FSU next year, right?

I love it, lets bury the coach after two years. Just a friendly reminder that Dooley in two years went from being in a bowl game to no bowl game and losing to UK for the first time since I've been alive. Jones went from no bowl game but with a signature win over a top 10 school (something Dooley never accomplished in 3 years) to being in a bowl game while notching our first sec road win in like 5 years. I think the disparity is pretty clear here.

I didn't say that Butch did a bad job. I don't need any reminders.

I am just saying a lot of VN posters are going to be sorely disappointed if this is the way they expect the season to go down in 2015. When Volnation gets disappointed they tend to bring the pitch forks and torches.

How many fire Bajakian threads did we have this season?

#15 is about right, I like it. And we return just about everybody next season anyway, not sure what Maggitt's plans are but I expect he'll stick. Got starting
experience at every other position.

I would prefer to come in not ranked and for us to get the excitement when we take over being ranked and move up each week

Our schedule is still pretty brutal next year. Bama and Florida on the road, Improved Arkansas team, and OU.

SDS is heavily counting on Butch to have his best offseason yet developing all of our young guys. Do I think we'll be a top 25 team? Yes. Do I think we should be preseason top 15? Not yet.

I love me some GBO VFL Vols, but there's no way we are #15 next year.

Isn't this the same site that a had a long article about how we accepted the Liberty Bowl? Yeah.

I have said it before and i will say it again. We still have holes to fill on the offensive side of the ball.

We will have to play true freshmen at QB, the most important position on the field, at running back where we need to play at least three or four, and at OL where we need SEC caliber talent. On defense, we need to find someone who can replace AJ and not destroy the other LB positions. We will also likely to be playing new players in the defensive backfield.

We will be an improved team but will still be short in the depth department. I see 7-9 wins in 2015.

VN Store

Back