Scroggins myspace!!!!

He's gonna commit with or without Facebook, Myspace and any other thing you can think of. The rock is nice and may let him know how much he's appreciated and wanted here. Let the dog lay, and if he picks us, then we'll rejoice.

I know Scroggins is the top QB left on the board for UT, but can someone compare him to a prior sucessful SEC quarterback? Since this year's crop of QB's is down, I'm wondering if he is definetly legit? For example, does he have better skills than Ainge, Stephens, or Crompton coming out of high school?

That said, i hope he is a vol!

Last edited:
What is the website ? I don't have an account, so don't worry I won't bother him.

He's gonna commit with or without Facebook, Myspace and any other thing you can think of. The rock is nice and may let him know how much he's appreciated and wanted here. Let the dog lay, and if he picks us, then we'll rejoice.

:good!:Nice post Honolulu....

While it is pretty cool he has it posted, he is an 18 year old kid. If somebody painted my name on a rock, wall etc. when I was 18, I would post it. Hopefully it is a good sign, but honestly, it may not carry as much weight as some want to believe. JMO

wht is so bad abt posting something like that. there is nothing wrong with it at all... I swear some people on here seem like they aint got anything better 2 do than 2 go around on peoples threads and gripe and complain. i am just a die hard tennessee fan that wanted to share what i found with the volnation. i think if u were a true diehard tennessee fan then this wouldn bother u at all. there is no sense in people complainin and making stupid comments about peoples threads. be like the rest of us and enjoy the threads and try not 2 criticize everything you see!!!!!!!!!

They are right dude...it IS creepy! don't be THAT guy!

I know Scroggins is the top QB left on the board for UT, but can someone compare him to a prior sucessful SEC quarterback? Since this year's crop of QB's is down, I'm wondering if he is definetly legit? For example, does he have better skills than Ainge, Stephens, or Crompton coming out of high school?

That said, i hope he is a vol!

Not sure who I would compare him too, but to answer the question of is he legit...he is being offered by most of the PAC 10 and the defending National Champs. He has great size and a big arm, not to mention he is pretty agile. I might compare his skills to Jason Campbell from Auburn a few years ago....

Not sure who I would compare him too, but to answer the question of is he legit...he is being offered by most of the PAC 10 and the defending National Champs. He has great size and a big arm, not to mention he is pretty agile. I might compare his skills to Jason Campbell from Auburn a few years ago....

Campbell was an SEC champion - i like that. I beleive HI also compared his agility to Tony Robinson. What a combo that would be - a the arm of Campbell and the agility of Robinson. :good!:

wht is so bad abt posting something like that. there is nothing wrong with it at all... I swear some people on here seem like they aint got anything better 2 do than 2 go around on peoples threads and gripe and complain. i am just a die hard tennessee fan that wanted to share what i found with the volnation. i think if u were a true diehard tennessee fan then this wouldn bother u at all. there is no sense in people complainin and making stupid comments about peoples threads. be like the rest of us and enjoy the threads and try not 2 criticize everything you see!!!!!!!!!

If you spelled out "to", instead of using an actual "2".

I might like you better :p

Honestly one of the best paint jobs I have seen on the rock

Nice work whoever

n9431682_35886872_3769.jpg

Gonorrhea?

EDIT: And Penicillin. And orientation.

That should put me in the top ten standings for "Douche of the Day."

Campbell was an SEC champion - i like that. I beleive HI also compared his agility to Tony Robinson. What a combo that would be - a the arm of Campbell and the agility of Robinson. :good!:

now that you mention he does kinda put me in mind of jason campbell, lets just hope he as good of composure

I haven't been on myspace in over a year. I just signed on to add him as a friend. I do love how he's proud enough of the Rock to put it on his page. I know it's petty, but little stuff like that can go a long way.

Gonorrhea?

EDIT: And Penicillin. And orientation.

That should put me in the top ten standings for "Douche of the Day."

well no, i should really look into downloading a spell checker, between how bad my spelling is and this wireless keyboard acting funny and forgerting or doubleing letters it gets bad.

Actually that's backwards, Campbell had the agility and Robinson had the arm....Ohhh and what an arm...I do like the comparison to Campbell and its right on the money.

VN Store

Back