Scout Top 100 for 2010

Thats a lot of kids with UT on their list. weve been a major player in recruiting for almost 20 years now. lets keep it going. it would be nice to get 6-8 guys off that list.

Sucks that Keiwone Malone is one of the few Tennessee recruits in the top 100 and has already committed to Bama. Something tells me this will make Kiffin recruit him that much harder. As we already know, he will not take no for an answer until the named is on the dotted line.........

UT now has to set about proving their is a difference in the Offense game plan and the defensive side will become all world. Once that happens, more will come to play at UT.

Kind of strange, but the list is not in order of rank. 1 thru 10 are in alphabetical order (H-S) and 11 thru 100 are in alphabetical order (A-Y). Maybe it's to early to actually rank these guys... Any thoughts? Am I missing something? I'm not the most recruiting savvy person.

I think Scout is WAY off on their ratings most of the time....they have J. Jackson as only a 4*, and the 13th best CB or something....while Rivals has him as a 5*, and 2nd best CB. Thats a pretty big difference. Scout also has freakin OSU's recruiting class as #1 in the country, over Bama and LSU. Thats just ridiculous.

One other thing I noticed....they have the RB from Texas, the Seastrunk kid, rated as a 4*....while almost everywhere else is considering him for the #1 prospect in the country. Seems odd.

I don't understand the low number of 5* kids.

Based on film alone, Lattimore and Dyer are not head and shoulders above Seastrunk.

I don't understand the low number of 5* kids. Based on film alone, Lattimore and Dyer are not head and shoulders above Seastrunk.
dont know what film your watching but Lattimore is a legit 5* & probably the best complete rb in the nation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The idiots on CSS cant pronounce his name either, they said he was jaqeees smith from atoowah high school.

I don't understand it - it's not like Jacques is that rare of a name - I know probably 3 of them personally not including Smith and McClendon... and I've only heard it pronounced 1 way.

VN Store

Back