SCOTUS approval at an all time low

@hog88 I believe you are correct in your assessment of what the order speaks to and as you alluded to what it’s quiet on. The order only allows the Feds to cut thru the wire Texas installed but makes no mention of blocking Texas from installing more. Regardless I still think moving them out of the state is the more cost effective option for Texas.

You shouldn’t be surprised anymore.

If I were charge I’d have TX Rangers surveilling the border patrol and the moment they cut a wire have guys there to patch it. If BP crossed private land anywhere outside of the designated easement to get to the border have them arrested for trespassing, it’s time for Abbot to be belligerent and escalate this thing. Force Biden to federalize the TX NG.

You shouldn’t be surprised anymore.

If I were charge I’d have TX Rangers surveilling the border patrol and the moment they cut a wire have guys there to patch it. If BP crossed private land anywhere outside of the designated easement to get to the border have them arrested for trespassing, it’s time for Abbot to be belligerent and escalate this thing. Force Biden to federalize the TX NG.
My responses today assumed they were ordered to stand down. Now that I can see that wasn’t it I don’t really care one way or the other. If a SCOTUS ruling did instruct TX to stand down I think they need to comply. That not being the case I don’t really care if they harass CBP or not but my guess is the rank and file CBP agents really don’t want to comply with the DOJ’s directive. That’s between the agents and their employer.

But regardless on whether they antagonize or not I think priority one is expediting the migrants passage to sanctuary states.

What open borders? It's so hard to take anybody seriously in this conversation who says we have open borders. We haven't had open borders in my lifetime. That's not the problem. The problem is the government sucks at maintaining a closed border.

Accepting this semantic distinction is important because now you can better wrap your mind around the problem. It's not failure to act. It's just failure. And as somebody who thinks the government generally fails, this totally changes the discussion and the solutions we should pursue. Why is the government failing? Will it always fail if we pursue our current policies and objectives (talking each side of the aisle)? Do the R's and D's even want to fix the problem? Etc. This isn't a fight about open borders. It's a fight about fixing a closed border that's totally broken.

download.jpg

Last edited:

Change never happens on its own. Change happens because people care about moving the arc of the universe toward justice," she told them

Change my ass..Activist judging…wrong wrong wrong..You are to interpret the constitutionality of the law, not change it. She needs removal.

We have a different way of understanding what’s good for the country and the law, but it’s not because they’re men or women of ill will."

You're not there to decide what's good for the country. You're there to see to it that laws are in accordance with the Constitution. Her quote right there outs her as a political justice. Not good

Change never happens on its own. Change happens because people care about moving the arc of the universe toward justice," she told them

Change my ass..Activist judging…wrong wrong wrong..You are to interpret the constitutionality of the law, not change it. She needs removal.
Look at this sh!t….

“We have a different way of understanding what’s good for the country and the law, but it’s not because they’re men or women of ill will.”

What’s good for the country.

You’re not there to decide what’s “good for the country” you old bag.

This nation is screwed..two paths and neither wants any to do with the other. A soft civil war.

Should the DOJ be investigating an attempt to bribe a Supreme Court Justice?

John Oliver offers Clarence Thomas $1m a year to leave Supreme Court
Absolutely and this as well.

VN Store

Back