School shooting at Central High School in Knoxville (merged from main board)

Terrible tradegy...May God bless each and every family affected by this horrible crime.

My prayers to go out to all students, parents, faculty and staff of all the schools in the area. I taught at Central and Gresham for just over two years and my heart goes out to all the great people there.

prayers go out to your school and the families effected. i go to niu so i know how you feel. stay strong!

I know this isn't the right section, but I didn't know where else to put it.

As many of you all probably know by now, there was a shooting at Central High School today in Knoxville. I'm 17 and go there. The person that was shot has past away. Its a terrible tragedy and I hope everyone will keep the victims family and friends in their prayers.

My heartfelt sympathies.

Just a little update.

The whole story is here: WBIR.com | Knoxville, TN | School shooting kills one, sends school into lockdown

As of now classes are still going to be held tommarrow (ill be going) and they will be conducting meetings and stuff on improving the secruity.

I personally had a class with the victim that was killed and his family is torn up. His dad just got out of an Ohio jail 4 days ago and were just starting to get their lives back together, so its very sad that this happens when they are just now trying to get back to basics. Once again I thank everyone that has said a prayer for his family and friends and everyone at Central High School.

Everyone wants to jump on the "prayer in school" bandwagon, but what about prayer in the HOME? Let's get THAT fixed and we won't have to worry about kids bringing guns to school.

Everyone wants to jump on the "prayer in school" bandwagon, but what about prayer in the HOME? Let's get THAT fixed and we won't have to worry about kids bringing guns to school.
There's no question about that. I was about to ask the Good Lord to watch over all of us and keep our children in his arms.

VN Store

Back