'20 SC WR Ger-Cari Caldwell (uscjr commit)

He may I was just messing with you when I saw what you sain. Where you live in pa?

No worries, my guy.

Actually have been just outside Charlotte, NC for almost eight years now but I am originally from just outside of Williamsport, PA.

How many LLWS have you attended?

As a kid, a couple. I participated in the opening ceremony as a flag holder back in like 96. But I went much more frequently when I was home for break in college and even the two summers before I moved to NC.

There’s this absolute hole-in-the-wall bar just outside the side gate to the stadiums called the Mountaineer. .25 cent wings and dollar pitchers of Yeungling. My last year in PA a local team had made it for the first time in like 60 years so the stadium would be packed and it was a lock for the night game. My buddy and I would sit at the Mountaineer all afternoon watching the games and talking to people from all around the world and the country as they filed in and out through the day. Miss those times.

we arent taking two more wrs. smoke that bs
yep. Hardy, Washington, Beckwith and Wren.

if we whiff on Hardy or Washington, i think they look for best player available on the grad transfer market, probably DE/OLB/Pass Rusher if i had to guess. may do that anyway.

yep. Hardy, Washington, Beckwith and Wren.

if we whiff on Hardy or Washington, i think they look for best player available on the grad transfer market, probably DE/OLB/Pass Rusher if i had to guess. may do that anyway.
Give me a DE/OLB/Pass Rusher that is still left on the market that is a take over Caldwell.

VN Store

Back