Saturday Auburn vs Tennessee High Noon

Would be nice if UT put together a video montage and played, I.e. like the Colts did when Peyton returned "home"

As long as they include footage of life at Alimonys and of Buddy's BBQ. And sponsored by a dry cleaner. And Pat comes shirtless with her chest painted orange.

I think Bruce deserves a great deal of applause on this first homecoming, but only up until the tipoff. After that he's just another rival coach.

I think Bruce deserves a great deal of applause on this first homecoming, but only up until the tipoff. After that he's just another rival coach.

I wonder if he'll get the "he sucks too" from the students during the player/coach pre-game introductions.

This will probably be a wild game. I think Bruce will try his best to fire his team up.

Dude was here for six years and made one elite eight. He's not a god. He's not Ray Mears. When he is announced don't do anything.,

Reactions: 1 person
Got tickets for tomorrow!!! Wooooh lets go and thank you to the people who GIVE away tickets that they won't use otherwise.

Lets get em VOLS

I really hope all of this Tyndall stuff doesn't start distracting the players.
This and the next game are definite must wins.
Most of the Tyndall stuff is coming from folks like you right here. You think they dig out these tidbits you folks throw out out in the media world? Nope. So if any of them come to VolNation you are sure to distract them. That's why I say, "Relax, and enjoy the team and its coach."

Most of the Tyndall stuff is coming from folks like you right here. You think they dig out these tidbits you folks throw out out in the media world? Nope. So if any of them come to VolNation you are sure to distract them. That's why I say, "Relax, and enjoy the team and its coach."

Edit: You're not worth it.

Last edited:
Got tickets for tomorrow!!! Wooooh lets go and thank you to the people who GIVE away tickets that they won't use otherwise.

Lets get em VOLS

Lucky u.....I won't get to watch the game till 8 tomm.....my kids have five basketball games tomm

Lucky u.....I won't get to watch the game till 8 tomm.....my kids have five basketball games tomm

Are you trying to go all day without knowing the score or are you just going to watch the game already knowing the outcome?

VN Store

Back