Sark to the Falcons

While Kelly would have been an interesting hire, we'd almost certainly be in the exact same position next year. The man is not going to have to wait very long for a head coaching gig.

Yea, that would suck for Nick when Kelly leaves Bama after one year to be the HC at Tennessee.....

I kid.....

I'm starting to think Eric Kiesau will be Bama's next OC or Co-OC & QB coach. I think Saban's been considering other options, but that Kiesau has been at or near the top of his board all along. I think it may be announced very soon. No inside info, jmo.

I'm starting to think Eric Kiesau will be Bama's next OC or Co-OC & QB coach. I think Saban's been considering other options, but that Kiesau has been at or near the top of his board all along. I think it may be announced very soon. No inside info, jmo.

He would be Vol approved. :thumbsup:

He would be Vol approved. :thumbsup:
Yay! :lol:

There are other possibilities besides Kiesau. A couple of NFL guys, Brian Daboll and George Godsey. Perhaps Mike Bloomgren, Joe Moorhead, Tee Martin, Sterlin Gilbert, among others.

Saban is keeping it all on the DL though. NOBODY seems to know who his top candidates really are. Godsey is the only one known to have come to UA for an interview.

Edit: 247's Travis Reier posted Sunday that Daboll & Godsey are the names he's hearing the most. Bruce Feldman reported Monday that Brian Daboll was interviewing and said Jedd Fisch is also a candidate. Scout.com indicated Daboll may be the front runner.

Daboll has been groomed to take over for Patriots OC Josh McDaniel who was widely expected to take an NFL HC job after the Super Bowl. Reportedly, now McDaniels is staying put in Foxboro.

Kiesau seems like a good choice for WR Coach to replace Napier.

Last edited:
Looks like Brian Daboll will be hired as OC/QB Coach, Joe Pannunzio hired as TE/ST Coach and Mike Locksley promoted to Co-OC/WRs Coach.

Rumored that Dan Werner may be hired as an offensive analyst, potentially to become QB Coach when 10th assistant coach is approved by NCAA.

Looks like Brian Daboll will be hired as OC/QB Coach, Joe Pannunzio hired as TE/ST Coach and Mike Locksley promoted to Co-OC/WRs Coach.

Rumored that Dan Werner may be hired as an offensive analyst, potentially to become QB Coach when 10th assistant coach is approved by NCAA.

After detailed and extensive research, I and Vols all across this great country approve of the move of replacing Kiffin with Daboll and replacing Cristobal with Joe.
:thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back