Sad news for Lopez

Here you go.

-What'd you want Tyndall to say, "Brandon is a walk on who likely wouldn't play unless we were in a blow out scenario this year. His GPA and RTL experience will be sorely missed
-I know this must be a tough time for you man, just know, it's ok to cry.
-And to think, you promised us all he was gonna get minutes this year, you and those damn fabrications.

Those are the posts I read before I posted what I posted and I stand behind it. A kid goes down and jackwagon thinks it's a good time to get some jabs in over it.
Both of you can kiss my ass.

Reactions: 11 people
Yep, this S&C coach has had years to strengthen those ACLs. I'd say replace him NOW!!! He should have paid more attention to Pops... I blame it all on the S&C coach. Pops should sue!!!

Yep, that's exactly what I said. There's a reason I put multiple caveats in that post about not knowing the whole story.

Some people...

You only see what you want to see. None of those posts reflect jubilant sentiments in regards to his injury. It's pretty obvious you're just bitter and spiteful.

Reactions: 2 people
If a scholarship is available, CDT could still give it to Lopez. I know I joke around, but I hope he has a speedy recovery.

You only see what you want to see. None of those posts reflect jubilant sentiments in regards to his injury. It's pretty obvious you're just bitter and spiteful.

I said I was in a bad mood about it. And I think bto is acting like a punk. Again. And could give a flip what your backwards ass thinks.

Reactions: 5 people
I said I was in a bad mood about it. And I think bto is acting like a punk. Again. And could give a flip what your backwards ass thinks.

Then stop posting.

If anyone in the bball forum had it coming to him, it was SD. I still find it hilarious that you call people "emotional" as an insult.

Reactions: 3 people
Here you go.

-What'd you want Tyndall to say, "Brandon is a walk on who likely wouldn't play unless we were in a blow out scenario this year. His GPA and RTL experience will be sorely missed
-I know this must be a tough time for you man, just know, it's ok to cry.
-And to think, you promised us all he was gonna get minutes this year, you and those damn fabrications.

Those are the posts I read before I posted what I posted and I stand behind it. A kid goes down and jackwagon thinks it's a good time to get some jabs in over it.
Both of you can kiss my ass.

Do you need the blue font to help identify sarcasm?

It's easy to see that BTO was quick to poke fun in a serious thread where a kid just suffered a devastating injury. I'm not going to go so far as to say he was happy about it, but he sure was excited to get his jabs in---which 99% of the board is tired of reading. How exactly does that make one bitter and spiteful?

Get well soon Mr. Lopez.

Reactions: 10 people
It's easy to see that BTO was quick to poke fun in a serious thread where a kid just suffered a devastating injury. I'm not going to go so far as to say he was happy about it, but he sure was excited to get his jabs in---which 99% of the board is tired of reading. How exactly does that make one bitter and spiteful?

Get well soon Mr. Lopez.

Sparty has a lengthy record.

Nothing but bad news from the bball side of things past few months seems like.

Then stop posting.

If anyone in the bball forum had it coming to him, it was SD. I still find it hilarious that you call people "emotional" as an insult.

How much emotion am I giving when I read something and think to myself "what a jackass". I think you and I have different opinions of the word emotion. Maybe go back to when Martin was leaving at your crybaby posts and get a feel for emotional commentary.

Reactions: 1 person
How much emotion am I giving when I read something and think to myself "what a jackass". I think you and I have different opinions of the word emotion. Maybe go back to when Martin was leaving at your crybaby posts and get a feel for emotional commentary.

Seems like an emotional reply IMO TIFWIW JMO IMHO

You just said you were in a bad mood about BTO's comments. That is being emotional about it.

You have so little self awareness. That and lots of disingenuity.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Spartacavolus' term was "giddiness". It really goes to credibility. If Brandon Lopez had started, you would have had none.

Believe me, every poster minus DB was extremely giddy to see your reaction to the injury news. You then fabricated the idea that BTO was excited about Lopez being injured. Ironic.

You just said you were in a bad mood about BTO's comments. That is being emotional about it.

You have so little self awareness. That and lots of disingenuity.

that's emotion because a kid had his heart broken after waiting a long time for a chance to play, not from a couple of internet postings by a couple of mouthy posters.

Only a child would need the difference explained to him. And that's genuine as it gets. If you don't think his comments were illtimed and out of line, I'm not surprised. Good luck with looking at things that way. It seems to be working out great for both of you.

Reactions: 4 people
that's emotion because a kid had his heart broken after waiting a long time for a chance to play, not from a couple of internet postings by a couple of mouthy posters.

Only a child would need the difference explained to him. And that's genuine as it gets. If you don't think his comments were illtimed and out of line, I'm not surprised. Good luck with looking at things that way. It seems to be working out great for both of you.
Funny because you apparently can't tell the difference between BTO making fun of SD and someone acting like they're happy about Lopez being injured (which no one is happy about that).

53088231.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back