Saban's daughter married in stadium

Nick Saban looks like he doesn't want to be at his own daughter's wedding in that last picture.

Reactions: 1 person
Then I suppose you could slow it down and make it really simple for me.

The stadium was too large for what they were doing in it for starters.

It's cheap and tacky on Saban's part, he probably didn't have to pay a thing since he coaches there. The fireworks were probably owned or procured by the stadium as well.

Are you under the assumption that the reception was held on the field or in the stands?

Who gives a sh!t? Was the reception held on a college campus? Yep! = Dumb, even by Bama standards. The least they could have done was gone to Gulf Shores and enjoyed the sand mites.

Reactions: 1 person
Who gives a sh!t? Was the reception held on a college campus? Yep! = Dumb, even by Bama standards. The least they could have done was gone to Gulf Shores and enjoyed the sand mites.

Perhaps, as a UT fan, you have never seen an attractive college campus. There are many out there.

A cheap and untrue dig that still misses the point that it's just weird to have a wedding reception on campus.

I've been to receptions on three different college campuses just in the city of Nashville.

Colleges tend to have nice event spaces.

I've been to receptions on three different college campuses just in the city of Nashville.

Colleges tend to have nice event spaces.

Vanderbilt's University Club is the only on-campus venue I can imagine being appropriate for such an event.

Vanderbilt's University Club is the only on-campus venue I can imagine being appropriate for such an event.

Been there. Belmont has a ballroom in the mansion, and I've been to a couple of receptions there. I've been to one on the lawn at Aquinas.

There are very beautiful venues for a wedding on college campuses! I can only speak for Stanford, UCLA and USC. USC has several that are as elegant and beautiful as any country club Wedding I've attended...and very costly.

This is a photo of USC Town and Gown, which is decorated beautifully for weddings.

It is possible.

https://aprilnjim.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/4-town-gown.jpg.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back