RVing W/ other VOLS

TtownVFL

First time posting or really anything other than keeping myself up to date on TN football. I do not get to make to many games but, usually I get tickets to RV at the civic center but, it is SOLD OUT! Last minute decision to go this weekend for AL so, my own fault. I was hoping someone could give me an idea of other areas to park for a couple of nights. I can take hook up or can run on generator and tanks for a few days.

I just want to be close to the action and fellow fans. We enjoy Tailgating and meeting other people. We have a 38ft (ish) toy hauler. so I can drop it and use the SxS for transportation. That's all the space I need. I am not familiar with names of areas so, I will either need to be able to google it or have directions. I am ok paying for a few parking places, if their is campsite close by, parking garage, anything near a TN crowd would be perfect.

Thanks in advance for the help! More importantly let's break this MFn streak (hope that is ok).

PS. Thank you to all of you guys/girls that post so regularly that keeps me up to speed and entertained!

Cheers,

VN Store

Back