[RUMOR] Butch contract extension ?? [FAKE NEWS]

It says rumor of extension but that is it. It is on the podcast that they do. Title needs to be changed to rumor

NUP_177384_0214.JPG

Reactions: 2 people
LOL are you guys referring to John Adams reporting that on in the pocket last night?????? Did you not read the damn caption that said fake news alert before he made the statement? LOL LOL LOL

Haha don't believe it for a second. You want to go about killing a program, that's how you do it.

Uh this is from govols 3 and out report for today , it's on twitter right now for 10-12-17

Not real sure why I am being attacked as it's not my report.

Grow a brain

How the hell did you know we have gas?
050a2d47ac71732ddf51703fa8a64eba--dumb-and-dumber-pretty-birds.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If this is true fire Currie and Davenport, she hired him. It starts up top and runs downhill.

This is NOT true, Adams reported it on In The Pocket last night but before he did a BIG caption came across the T.V. that said fake news alert and people ran with it

Fake news? :loco: 90% of the current threads are fake news!! QB transfer, Its a Grude day. Come on Freak?

Obvious cock troll "gasman54" means there are at least 53 other gas pumpers lurking on this site.

Reactions: 2 people
If this is true , butch is a Sith Lord ... not even sure what to say about this

Probably a troll job fake report, but to play along, if he offered CBJ an extension but lowered his buyout to well under $500,000 per year, I'm in. Lower the buyout get him to sign, then fire his butt and spend a whole lot less on the buyout.

Probably a troll job fake report, but to play along, if he offered CBJ an extension but lowered his buyout to well under $500,000 per year, I'm in. Lower the buyout get him to sign, then fire his butt and spend a whole lot less on the buyout.

That would be sweet........that is 88,818 less than Butch has made per win since he has been here.

I could be down with Butch getting an extension for that.........for say, from the Bama game until mid December.

VN Store

Back