RTI's pre-spring depth chart projections

Im hearing we will be getting a couple of OL transfers from a couple of little known Central American Universities. Cliff Chadton and Colesly Coman. Very little seems to be known about either.

Oh sweet fruit of your loins.
We can use the beef.
Let’s try Canada 🇨🇦 too.
Australia, Germany, Africa.....everywhere.

It's a specative news article, not an actual depth chart.

I realize that. I also realize that virtually nobody is figuring on Crosby being a factor at the NT. If he's not expecting to play on defense, why not give him a shot at one of the guard spots. Lord knows we need depth on the OL.

Our offensive line looks like an absolute train wreck without Trey and Chance but I have a weird sense of optimism for that bunch overall come the fall assuming we get Trey back to sure up that blindside.

I'm in the same boat.

I'm actually generally optimistic (relative to the media expectations) about next season, but think the O-line is going to be miserable. We also have a brutal schedule and 3 games that will probably be unwinnable. A 7 win season would be reasonable and 8 wins isn't out of the question. Not great by historic Tennessee standards, but a huge improvement over last year's trainwreck.

Year 1 is always tough for new coaches, but I just think there's a lot of low-hanging fruit given how poorly these guys were coached last season. And is there really any way that the 2018 offense could be worse than the 2017 offense? That 2017 offense was historically bad in spite of being loaded with talent.

It's not going to be an "easy" turn-around job per se, but it is going to be easy to improve the offense.

Brooks at guard? I don't think so.
Locklear at center and Johnson at guard is more likely than Brooks at OG.
They'll have to rely on walk ons to make it through spring.

Carvin will get a lot of snaps.

Still amazed that Pruitt didn't go hard after Boulware and convince him to stay.

Not trying to be cynical but how do you know Pruitt didn't go hard after Boulware to stay?? Are you making assumptions like %90 of volnation or do you actually know something first hand?

Reactions: 2 people
Not trying to be cynical but how do you know Pruitt didn't go hard after Boulware to stay?? Are you making assumptions like %90 of volnation or do you actually know something first hand?

Knowing something is overrated.

-Roustabout Diaries

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back