RT Insider opinion: Butch Jones has earned your trust

In Hamilton....you trusted.

In Kiffin....you trusted.

In Dooley....you trusted.

In Sal Sunseri....you trusted.

Starting to sound like a broken record.

I'm optimistic about Butch, but let's face the facts...he hasn't really done sh!ite here, yet. We went 6-6 and to a bowl game Dooley's first year in, too.

All this "I trust Butch" is blind Homerism. You don't have to want him fired to simply show concern for a coaching hire, or for a rash of transfers. What good is great recruiting classes if you lose an inordinate amount of them within 10months of their signing?

I'm reserving the right to voice a concern when I see a logical reason to do so. And it doesn't make me any less of a fan than a blind homer, like yourself.

I never trusted Dooley or Hamilton. I was blindsided when Lame Kiffin left however

So if you question what Butch Jones might be doing it means you don't have a pair? I'm supposed to worship Jones as if he were Jesus and would never make a mistake? Just because someone might not agree with something Jones is doing doesn't mean they are not supportive of this team and it doesn't make them any less of a fan than you. I love how some of you define fandom as blindly following the head coach and staff without question.

What's wrong with blindly following without question? It sure worked for Germany in the 1930's.

Guys, the dude beat Iowa. Clearly, he can never be questioned again. Right up there with the pope, imo.

I wonder with the content of all your posts why you pretend to be a vols fan. I've never seen a positive post from you.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back