Round #3 High School Football Playoffs Schedule

That would be me! Ha! :wink: Just kidding but from what I know I picked I do think I got most of my picks right this week except for the Knox Webb game. I'll total mine later today & see where I stand. Thanks!

Think we tied!👍

My predictions:
1A- 4 right
2A- 4 right
3A- 2 right
4A- 3 right
5A- 2 right
6A- 4 right

Division II
Class A-1 right
Class AA- 2 right

Total -22 right out of 28! Did anyone do better? I'm sure someone got 24.

I had 21

Independence was up 42-6 in the 2nd quarter of this game. Wow. What a comeback by Cane Ridge. It's late in the 4th quarter now. Cane Ridge has scored like 28 points in a little over a quarter. Independence held on 49-46 for the victory.

That game was on tv here in the Nashville area, Independence was actually ahead 28-19 at halftime, and 49-19 at the start of the 4th quarter. Cane Ridge also missed an extra point and failed on a 2 point conversion in the 1st half. I was very impressed with the comeback by Cane Ridge against a very good Independence team.

That game was on tv here in the Nashville area, Independence was actually ahead 28-19 at halftime, and 49-19 at the start of the 4th quarter. Cane Ridge also missed an extra point and failed on a 2 point conversion in the 1st half. I was very impressed with the comeback by Cane Ridge against a very good Independence team.

I was listening to it on internet radio & I thought the score was 42-6 at halftime but I was also trying to keep up with other games as well. Maybe it was the 49-19 score when I tuned in the most & thought the announcers said halftime.

I just know it was an unbelievable comeback by Cane Ridge. If there was another 2:00 minutes left Cane Ridge might have either won it or sent it to OT.

BTW, I just figured my score for this weeks games & mine was 22 games right. Should have been 23 because I changed my mind at the last second on Trezevant winning.

I thought they would win because of their tradition but I thought maybe this wasn't their year. They may be back their for the state title again. I'm kicking myself for changing that pick at the last minute.

Last edited:
Round #4/semi-finals are now up in another thread guys. Down to the nitty gritty with Semis in one Division & Finals in another Division. Thanks!

VN Store

Back