Roster Officially Updated With Summer Enrolleess

Some interesting takeaways from this years roster.

Defensive back MALEIK GATEWOOD is #85. That should mess w opposing OCs. Butch should play him on 3rd and long once per game.

Thomas Edwards #79. Where have I been. Didn't even know her played for us? Sorry Thomas.

Kicker "Alex Jones" should keep this government institution on its toes. LOL.

Venzell #50 Drew #51. Love those #s for OL for some reason.

Walk on WR, Michael Lacey from MBA averaged >10yp carry and >23yp catch at MBA as a senior. Hmmmm?

Cannot wait to see(hear) these duplicate number matchups at fall camp ...
#8 vs #8
#17 vs #17
#7 vs #7
Wow!

Lavon still on the roster. Hmmm?

Sapp channeling EB14?

Owen Williams listed at 295# now. Could be beastly for us this year.

Jakob listed on the DL. Big guy that probably stays here at DE. I think coaches lost confidence in his ability at MLB last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Some interesting takeaways from this years roster.

Defensive back MALEIK GATEWOOD is #85. That should mess w opposing OCs. Butch should play him on 3rd and long once per game.

Thomas Edwards #79. Where have I been. Didn't even know her played for us? Sorry Thomas.

Kicker "Alex Jones" should keep this government institution on its toes. LOL.

Venzell #50 Drew #51. Love those #s for OL for some reason.

Walk on WR, Michael Lacey from MBA averaged >10yp carry and >23yp catch at MBA as a senior. Hmmmm?

Cannot wait to see(hear) these duplicate number matchups at fall camp ...
#8 vs #8
#17 vs #17
#7 vs #7
Wow!

Lavon still on the roster. Hmmm?

Sapp channeling EB14?

Owen Williams listed at 295# now. Could be beastly for us this year.

Jakob listed on the DL. Big guy that probably stays here at DE. I think coaches lost confidence in his ability at MLB last year.

Who is this Lavon in which you speak??

Very disappointed that Quay Picou's name is missing from the roster. Grades issue?

Very disappointed that Quay Picou's name is missing from the roster. Grades issue?

I think I read he is a second term enrollee. Whether there is a reason, like grades, I don't know or sure but I thought I had read previously that all recruits were cleared academically.

amazing to read through that list and see all the talent CBJ is bringing in! Just an incredible "relentless" recruiting job by our staff. Now time to develop them and kick arse!

So, if we ran KMac and King Tut in to the backfield on short yardage or goal line situations instead of hurd and Pig being out there think anyone would notice?

Reactions: 2 people
if there was another couple RBs, WR, and CB on there we would be loaded. Really wish Williams hadnt got caught up in that stuff. Also wish Wharton and Paulk were still with us. We would be ready to go depth wise.

Last edited:
Kahlil's first name is actually Reginald! How did I not know this??? We have another Reggie McKenzie folks!

Dang you, Tyler Stokes you messed up my countdown. Did he leave the program?

Now I am going to have to redo #94

Lemond Johnson gone? Guess flipping him from Auburn wasn't that great. Half the 2013 class is already gone. Butch is certainly flipping the roster at a rapid rate. On a side not Butch's son Alex on the roster. 5'5 135 lb kicker.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back