Rooting for AM and Bama

sad as it is they gotta win and stop the bleeding the SEC is looking trash in the dance man. Auburn, Kentucky, Florida, Mississippi State and South Carolina all suffered round 1 upsets. Maybe we should see UTs early exit in the SEC tourney as a good thing lol
Not this again.

Never root for Bama.

SEC can suck it. Our tourney record doesn’t mean anything. It’s march madness. Let our rivals fall flat on their f’in faces.

I am guessing but, I think if we are recruiting a player that Kentucky/MSU/Auburn is also recruiting we have a better chance today of getting that recruit than we did before the tourney started.

Reactions: VolNExile
Because we play in the SEC? the same reason you all make fun of the champion of the Pacific Patriot League each year.. if you play in a weak conference your wins don't matter as much. Conference strength matters in recruiting and things like awards. Scoring 20 points a game in a tough conference hits differently than doing it in a weak one. I always want all our opponents to beat all their opponents that are not us. I want us to be the best of the best not the big fish in a small pond bullying weaklings.
I always hope every SEC team besides TN loses every game in every sport. I don’t care about conference strength or none of that. I care about TN winning and that’s it.

VN Store

Back