Rooting for AM and Bama

pimo1

#orangefont always implied
sad as it is they gotta win and stop the bleeding the SEC is looking trash in the dance man. Auburn, Kentucky, Florida, Mississippi State and South Carolina all suffered round 1 upsets. Maybe we should see UTs early exit in the SEC tourney as a good thing lol

who cares about a run I just want them to win tonight them and bama can lose their next game for all I care lol. at least A&M losing wouldn't be an upset

who cares about a run I just want them to win tonight them and bama can lose their next game for all I care lol. at least A&M losing wouldn't be an upset
Don’t care if they win or not doesn’t effect us one bit we played the toughest out of conference schedule for a reason

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
sad as it is they gotta win and stop the bleeding the SEC is looking trash in the dance man. Auburn, Kentucky, Florida, Mississippi State and South Carolina all suffered round 1 upsets. Maybe we should see UTs early exit in the SEC tourney as a good thing lol
Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

i was rooting for aTm and the gumpers too... except to lose in my specific case.... went 6-2 in my sec rooting picks

Why do you care if the SEC looks good?

Hell no, I will never root for Bama or A&M for anything unless they were competing against each other at a swim meet and the pool was filled with sharks...

Reactions: Bearkat_Vol
Why do you care if the SEC looks good?
Because we play in the SEC? the same reason you all make fun of the champion of the Pacific Patriot League each year.. if you play in a weak conference your wins don't matter as much. Conference strength matters in recruiting and things like awards. Scoring 20 points a game in a tough conference hits differently than doing it in a weak one. I always want all our opponents to beat all their opponents that are not us. I want us to be the best of the best not the big fish in a small pond bullying weaklings.

Dude…DUDE…I personally could not care less how “the SEC” is performing in the tournament. I got one horse in this race.

Because we play in the SEC? the same reason you all make fun of the champion of the Pacific Patriot League each year.. if you play in a weak conference your wins don't matter as much. Conference strength matters in recruiting and things like awards. Scoring 20 points a game in a tough conference hits differently than doing it in a weak one. I always want all our opponents to beat all their opponents that are not us. I want us to be the best of the best not the big fish in a small pond bullying weaklings.
Continuing a trend.....don't pull for the "enema" to win. If Vols win conference will be fine.... if all others keep losing. Aggies and Elephants can lose. No crying here.

Reactions: Bearkat_Vol

VN Store

Back