roll call - mizzou

I would love to be there. Duty calls this weekend. Maybe next year. I was deployed for the game last year. Thankfully wife recorded it. Needless to say she didn't watch with me.

me and 4 others will be there...me and my buddies are doing an SEC tour by trying to go to at least one away game every year to visit every stadium

Takes about 10 1/2 hrs to drive from Ktown. Represent UT. I just want to see a good game. I told my wife when Mizzou joined the conference I root for both. But I want the one that has the best shot at the east to win MU or UT.

This is the year I pull for the black and gold. Sorry folks Mizzou has the shot this year. Been a Mizzou fan for over 40 years. UT fan since Shuler years.

Anyone been to Columbia on a football weekend? Curious as to what are some good bars for friday night.

Harpos was a good place in the 70-80's time frame. I haven't been there for 30 years. I don't even know if they exist any more. They were still open in Westport in KC when the Rams played the Titans. That is where I watched the Super Bowl that year.

I'll be there with my dad, we live in Missouri, so its about a 2 hour drive for us.

Can't wait! This will be my 3rd UT game, but the first time ive ever seen them play someone worth playing. I went to UT-La Tech in '04, and UT-UAB in '08.

I'll be there. Near the visitor's section with 5 other Vol fans, including my son.

It's his first UT Football game (I sure hope it's a WIN).

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back