Rodney garner to Auburn (maybe? Nah)

AU205

Auburn just their dl coach to the jags and mods at on3 are already saying Garner will be the first interview. Just giving you guys a heads up

Auburn just their dl coach to the jags and mods at on3 are already saying Garner will be the first interview. Just giving you guys a heads up
I doubt RG leaves. His daughter is here now. He’s probably looking to retire soon anyway & will settle close to her. Of course Yellerwood may buy her also.

Robert Ayers has been working as an analyst & with DL. Heupel has had succession plans for every coach lost thus far. Maybe RA is it for the DL.

waynes-world-and-monkeys-might-fly-out-my-butt.gif

Doubt he goes anywhere honestly. His wife loves Auburn but his kids are in school at UT. Pretty sure both want to be here at least till they graduate. I could see RG moving on at some point but honestly I think he retires from here and Ayers slides right in.

I doubt RG leaves. His daughter is here now. He’s probably looking to retire soon anyway & will settle close to her. Of course Yellerwood may buy her also.

Robert Ayers has been working as an analyst & with DL. Heupel has had succession plans for every coach lost thus far. Maybe RA is it for the DL.
Pretty much right on. I’m sure Heupel will interview a bit but most likely the job is Ayers if it opens.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this critical news out of the kindness of your heart! This world of sports fandom needs more generous souls like you to unite us in the mantra of "others before self". Please, if not's too much to ask, let us know who you think should be our next Head Coach after this departure destroys the fragile foundation that Huepel has built.

VN Store

Back