Rocky Top To Woo Or Not

To Woo Or Not To Woo

• Total voters
vFLNqf.gif

I love this gif

Reactions: 1 person
Rocky Top song is tradition

Do we take away Davy Crockett's coonskin and have him wear a backward's cap?

Do we groom a cocker spaniel to be Smokey instead of a blue tick hound?

Do we replace a Tennessee walking horse with a Shetland pony?

Hey, this is not Jeopardy. Only 1 question per poster. Lol.

When I was a tiny tot going to Tennessee Football games, I didn't know the words to Rocky top, heck I couldn't understand them. So I couldn't sing along.

But I could woo! I could woo with the best of them! Every time that band started playing I would start screaming and would yell "WOO!!!!"

The woo was all I had.

I love the Woo. It was there when I needed it and it should be here to stay even now as I can sing any version of Rocky top you give me

Don't take away my woo.

Reactions: 9 people
When I was a tiny tot going to Tennessee Football games, I didn't know the words to Rocky top, heck I couldn't understand them. So I couldn't sing along.

But I could woo! I could woo with the best of them! Every time that band started playing I would start screaming and would yell "WOO!!!!"

The woo was all I had.

I love the Woo. It was there when I needed it and it should be here to stay even now as I can sing any version of Rocky top you give me

Don't take away my woo.

I love the woo too

We need a group of woo-ers who also drink Tang.

A woo-tang clan, if you will.

Reactions: 6 people
Awww, sorry did I hurt your feelings? I hate that song, I remember the time before it was adopted. What are you going to do, drum me out of the Alumni Assc?

You sir get 30 lashes with a wet noodle, then we'll see how your attitude is. You don't hurt my feelings and get by easy.

The woo was all I had.

Don't take away my woo.

This brings a tear to Joevol's eyes.

Could someone explain to me why they don't like the Woooo?

Go on youtube, pull up the Osbornes singing Rocky Top. You'll not hear a "woo." The woo had to have been originated by a bunch of drunk chicks or guys that had more estrogen flowing through their lady parts than the drunk chicks ... not that there's anything wrong with that these days.

Reactions: 2 people
A. If the nature boy woo's, Imma woo.

2. No matter how much I'm in the spirits (aka Gentleman Jack) I can perfectly time the woo.

IV. Young, old. Sober, drunk. Long time VFL, new VFL. Standing, sitting. Everybody knows when it's time to woo.

Rival fans hate it. (And apparently a lot of Vol fans hate it also)

To all of you that love it and to all you that hate it: WOOOOO!

Reactions: 3 people
The plain and obvious facts are that the decline of TN football came upon us with the proliferation of two events:

1. The rapid spread of WOOs during Rocky Top.

2. White cleats.

Go on youtube, pull up the Osbornes singing Rocky Top. You'll not hear a "woo." The woo had to have been originated by a bunch of drunk chicks or guys that had more estrogen flowing through their lady parts than the drunk chicks ... not that there's anything wrong with that these days.

So , just like your post, the woo started because of too much estrogen?

Woo!

The plain and obvious facts are that the decline of TN football came upon us with the proliferation of two events:

1. The rapid spread of WOOs during Rocky Top.

2. White cleats.

Really? apparently you haven't heard of lame kiffen and derrick doolittle

I always envision the Woo being the brainchild of the creator of other annoying things such as the wave, Justin Bieber, Sharknado, silly string, Pokemon Go and small legos that you step on in the middle of the night.

I always envision the Woo being the brainchild of the creator of other annoying things such as the wave, Justin Bieber, Sharknado, silly string, Pokemon Go and small legos that you step on in the middle of the night.

I try my best to be respectful of you mods, but badmouth sharknado again, and I'm gonna probably get banned!😁

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back