Robert Meachem Jailed for Back Child Support

I have never said he should be in jail. Like I said, scroll up if you're interested but if not just stop assigning things to my posts that aren't there.

On the one hand, you did ask how going to jail makes sense. But then you came back with he knew the rules going in and that the amount being too much or too little isn't relevant.

I disagree with these last two comments. Number 1, the rules of the game are rigged and represent a transfer of wealth that has nothing to do with supporting a child. And the amount of the payment is at the very heart of the issue because he is going to jail precisely because the injustice system feels that paying S200k over 3 years are the actions of a deadbeat.

Plenty of families live on lots more than $70k. The poor little multimillionaire athlete routine is tiring. They get taken advantage of because they're stupid. Happens every single day all across the world. Hell, look what happened in Nov....
Getting married is stupid? Or even worse, marrying the wrong person justifies the state to take a man's freedom and his fortune as punishment?

I could see if we were talking about a chain snatcher, carjacket or rapist. The crime he committed was getting married and having kids.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free has just been turned upside down. Meachem bought a cow and is now paying to feed it while someone else gets the milk.

Last edited:
Huh??? Wish this guy could learn to take care of their CHILDREN better.

$200k is more than enough to take care of 2 kids... even if it was 3 years ago.Hell, $200k is more than enough for 2 kids over 5 or 6 years. And that's just income from one parent. Let that broad get a job and chip in also and they would be more than comfortable without anyone having to go to jail.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back