Rob Ryan Interview

I saw they had a sort of run in with some folks taking pictures of them eating in Nashville...
they did indeed. They weren't ready for the news to break about Rex being the new HC @ UT yet , and the guy got too nosy :crazy:

They certainly would be entertaining and might win big too, who knows. Tennessee could do a lot worse.

Again, who is going to take Sabin down?

They certainly would be entertaining and might win big too, who knows. Tennessee could do a lot worse.

Again, who is going to take Sabin down?
You are correct The Vols could do a lot worse . Here is a news flash though... no one is taking Saban down that I can see. He may lose a few here and there, but at the end of the day he is always going go to be right there in the thick of things.

You are correct The Vols could do a lot worse . Here is a news flash though... no one is taking Saban down that I can see. He may lose a few here and there, but at the end of the day he is always going go to be right there in the thick of things.

Fair enough, but if an organization wants to be the best...

Simply put, Alabama has always been the target, since the 1920's. No one in history has beaten Alabama more than Tennessee.

We've been out in the wilderness a long time, it's time to come in and start winning again.

Rob and Rex on the sidelines would awesome. Just need to find some one to run the offense.

Rob would DC. Rex would be HC.

We would experience de-FEET often with the Ryan brothers

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back