Road to Hoover - 2018 Edition

Friday night - Heflin - try to get through the line up once , short leash , see how things are going then come in with Lingo when needed - I like a finesse lefty to start and power righty in behind him with Crochet for situatioal needs , Wallace and Stallings in the wings to finish.

Hunley on Saturday?

Last edited:
At vandie stadium awaiting Tennessee Tech game in Nashville. Golden Eagles, soften up the commodes for the Vols!

Candy in real trouble for making a regional. They desperately need to win the series this weekend

A sweep will happen, they look horrible right now. This is the worst they have looked since Corbin got there. They have zero confidence at the plate and no one can get outs on the mound.

A sweep will happen, they look horrible right now. This is the worst they have looked since Corbin got there. They have zero confidence at the plate and no one can get outs on the mound.

This game still going on & looking at 4 hours. Tech leads 6-2 in 9th & vandie has stranded 15.

TIFWIW, D1 Baseball just released their latest field of 64......

SEC Teams
Florida 1 seed, Gainesville Regional
Georgia 1 seed, Athens Regional
Auburn 1 seed, Auburn Regional
Arkansas 1 seed, Fayetteville Regional
Ole Miss 1 seed, Oxford Regional
Kentucky 2 seed, Stillwater Regional
South Carolina 2 seed, Clemson Regional
Texas A&M 2 seed, Lubbock Regional
LSU 3 seed, Norwich Regional
Vanderbilt 3 seed, Deland Regional
Mississippi State 3 seed, Tallahassee Regional

Reactions: 1 person
TIFWIW, D1 Baseball just released their latest field of 64......

SEC Teams
Florida 1 seed, Gainesville Regional
Georgia 1 seed, Athens Regional
Auburn 1 seed, Auburn Regional
Arkansas 1 seed, Fayetteville Regional
Ole Miss 1 seed, Oxford Regional
Kentucky 2 seed, Stillwater Regional
South Carolina 2 seed, Clemson Regional
Texas A&M 2 seed, Lubbock Regional
LSU 3 seed, Norwich Regional
Vanderbilt 3 seed, Deland Regional
Mississippi State 3 seed, Tallahassee Regional

For the Deland regional, they badly misspelled Tennessee.

Reactions: 4 people
I’d root for UK. Helps our RPI if they win, and I think the Vols have a chance to pass Miss St since they play UF to close the regular season.

If the Gators have the SEC title wrapped up, it may affect the Gator team Mississippi State will see.

If the Gators have the SEC title wrapped up, it may affect the Gator team Mississippi State will see.

Possibly, just depends how bad Sully wants the #1 National Seed. I think he may want to win as many as possible.

VN Store

Back