RIP Cyclopskiller

Kev hit me up to let me know. This is really sad to hear. Brian was a good dude and we spoke on this prior years ago. I'll mourn for his family and the VN community as collectively we lost a solid dude who was a damn good friend to many.

Make it known that your friends care for you and love you, be it behind a keyboard or next door in your homes. To each of you, God Speed.

Reactions: 3 people
Again thanks to everybody for your kind words...Volnation really meant everything thing to him...Please Remember his Family and Young boys during this next week..

Reactions: 1 person
Had some good exchanges with him...especially when I first started posting. He always had that quick wit and irony that makes this a great forum. This is a huge loss. RIP...prayers for your family,friends and loved ones.

Volnation got a shouout in the obituary.. Even though I don't know what it means lol..RIP Cyclopskiller

I haven't been around much lately and just saw this thread. This is awful news. He was a great poster and seemed like a genuinely good guy. Volnation will not be the same without his unique input and sense of humor.

We really need a memorial thread stickied to honor our members who have passed.

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't been around much lately and just saw this thread. This is awful news. He was a great poster and seemed like a genuinely good guy. Volnation will not be the same without his unique input and sense of humor.

That's a great idea

Doyle FTW

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back