Riots in Charlotte Tonight

iCoAHfd.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
White Man Holds “All Lives Matter” Sign Up in Black Neighborhood
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0[/youtube]

There's gonna come a day when white people ain't gonna take it no 'mo..... They gonna rise up all Patrick Henry style

What's the point of this?

Any of those hits would have stopped someone from being killed...

If a left shoulder shot slowed down a criminal from killing your loved one, would you not except the the outcome? Would you still post this picture?

What's the point of this?

Any of those hits would have stopped someone from being killed...

If a left shoulder shot slowed down a criminal from killing your loved one, would you not except the the outcome? Would you still post this picture?

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya?

Reactions: 2 people
Hint....look at the color location of the hits. Bullets appear racist.

My apologies.

I don't see things as a racist. I see them for what they are.

(My view was that he was poking fun at poor shots, police needed better training)

Once again, my apologies.

I don't think the vast majority of rioters gave two rips about the guy* that the rioting was supposedly about, much less anything relating to facts of the case or "justice" being involved.

Actually, I think it would've been interesting to do sort of a Jay Walking bit where people were asked if they even knew the name of the person that was shot. (Keith Scott)

Now the police union is saying that CNN edited the tape from the wife to make the police look bad. IF TRUE, they need to be taken off the air and people involved criminally prosecuted. No one would disagree with this.

Now the police union is saying that CNN edited the tape from the wife to make the police look bad. IF TRUE, they need to be taken off the air and people involved criminally prosecuted. No one would disagree with this.

"Police Union" or "Blue Live Matter"? I have only seen the later say this.

VN Store

Back