Riley ferguson?

turd-ferguson-funny.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I wish the young man could have lost a game so that everyone on here that annointed him the 2nd coming could understand that untested and unproven does not mean Heisman contender.

Reactions: 2 people
He wasn't 4th string on Vol Nation, not even close.

This. Man, I thought Dan Marino had come back to us, listening to some posters on here. And all the way up till the day he quit too.

I was hoping they were right, but had no idea how they knew. Wow.

I wish the young man could have lost a game so that everyone on here that annointed him the 2nd coming could understand that untested and unproven does not mean Heisman contender.

So you wanted a UT quarterback to play badly and for the team to lose a game because of it? Are you sure you thought that plan all the way out?

Reactions: 5 people
So you wanted a UT quarterback to play badly and for the team to lose a game because of it? Are you sure you thought that plan all the way out?

honest with ourselves one more loss over the past few years wouldn't really have that much effect. I remember when people on here demanded we start Peterman and look how that turned out for volnation.

to be fair you are correct in that I actually do not want Tennessee to lose ever but I do want some members of volnation to get their head out of their rear ends

I'm usually not one with inside info but I randomly met a close relative of RF on the golf course. He basically said he thought Riley was crazy for leaving but home sickness had a lot to do with it. By and large he was very complimentary of the coaching staff; however, one thing stuck out. According to his relative the coaches told Riley he would be named the starter after spring ball, BUT then that O&W performance happened and threw everything into wack. It seemed there was a little bit of resentment over how that played out.

I'm usually not one with inside info but I randomly met a close relative of RF on the golf course. He basically said he thought Riley was crazy for leaving but home sickness had a lot to do with it. By and large he was very complimentary of the coaching staff; however, one thing stuck out. According to his relative the coaches told Riley he would be named the starter after spring ball, BUT then that O&W performance happened and threw everything into wack. It seemed there was a little bit of resentment over how that played out.

^ I say BS...:popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not going to hate on Riley. Hope he finds the situation that is best for him and does well. Just not against us. VFL means something...

I find it sad that anyone would/could sit there and talk krap about a 19 year old.

I personally find it sad when anyone wastes a chance when so many around would kill or die for that same opportunity.

I find it even sadder that his parents let him do it.. If my son had a football scholly and then tried to piss it away, I would literally choke the life from him myself.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope RF gets his act together and an opportunity somewhere to see what he can do. I hate he didn't continue to compete at UT, but I wish him no ill will just because he left the team.

I find it sad that anyone would/could sit there and talk krap about a 19 year old.

I personally find it sad when anyone wastes a chance when so many around would kill or die for that same opportunity.

I find it even sadder that his parents let him do it.. If my son had a football scholly and then tried to piss it away, I would literally choke the life from him myself.

3 quips of crazy

The BOY and I mean BOY didn't have it in him to compete for the starting job here and it is not like we got 2 or 3 high school ALL AMERICANS he had to beat out, I would not wont him behind the center, down by 6 with 3 minutes to go, he would CHOKE, good luck at a small school.

Do you feel better about yourself?

VN Store

Back