Riley Ferguson’s Dad jumping on the pile.....

His son had an attitude problem that led to his leaving the program. Everyone has moved on except for his dad

Reactions: 46 people
From what I remember his dad and grandfather have always been supportive of UT.

Reactions: 5 people
His son had an attitude problem that led to his leaving the program. Everyone has moved on except for his dad

Can you imagine a kid like RF calling his dad

Dad: How was practice??

RF: Well the defense worked on a new garbage can gimmick and Coach Jones made all the freshman take "Leadership Reps" with the seniors.

Dad: Did you get to take any snaps??

RF: Very few, Justin was skipping balls all over the turf and Coach Jones felt he deserved more reps with the first team..

Dad: WTF??

Reactions: 18 people
Well, he aint wrong.

He isnt wrong, but probably just a little salty, which prompted his tweet to begin with. I'd suggest Ol' Don just tend to business in the Ferguson household and let sleeping dogs lie. His son not being at Tennessee is 100% on Riley, not Tennessee.

Reactions: 7 people

Yes I am sure it’s all attitude problems.

Helm
Wharton
Carr
Creamer
Williams
Butcher
Jones
Boulware
Hurd
Hendrix
Jenkins
Harris

And I probably missing about 30 more players LBJ has recruited with attitude problems who are no longer in the program.

Reactions: 14 people

Helm
Wharton
Carr
Creamer
Williams
Butcher
Jones
Boulware
Hurd
Hendrix
Jenkins
Harris

And I probably missing about 30 more players LBJ has recruited with attitude problems who are no longer in the program.

Don’t forget Kamara...couldn’t hang at Bama.

Reactions: 1 person

Helm
Wharton
Carr
Creamer
Williams
Butcher
Jones
Boulware
Hurd
Hendrix
Jenkins
Harris

Are any of these guys contributing to a team that would beat Tennessee? No!

Idiots, you have to lose 25% of every class to make the numbers work. That means bad decisions, kids you take as practice players and those who'd rather use drugs get run off.

Jones is history. Let the man die in peace for heavens sake.

Reactions: 8 people

We saw RFs issues flair up in the UCF game against Memphis.... couldn’t protect the ball, made bad decisions, and got into a shouting match with his coach. Glad for RF and us that he moved on......

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back