Richmond Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

2 - Brad Keselowski
11 - Denny Hamlin
1 - Jamie McMurray
77 - Erik Jones
10 - Danica Patrick
13 - Ty Dillon

Clint Bowyer will finish 15th

Had 3 drivers that got stage points: 18, 78, 77! That's 20! Good start but still too early! Would be good if I see 3 get stage points in stage 2 but no one worse than 7th!

It's going to be close but I might be in on stage points! With 2 laps left Truex wrecks and running 2nd at the time! Darn! If I lose out it's been a great season and I congratulate the winner on points!

Gonna try to get this updated as soon as I can but not sure if I'll get to it today or tomorrow. Been running from Hurricane Irma.

Gonna try to get this updated as soon as I can but not sure if I'll get to it today or tomorrow. Been running from Hurricane Irma.

Where are you? We left the Cocoa area on Friday morning and are staying in SC 100 miles inland. Not sure if we are headed back Tuesday or Wednesday.
Stay safe!🙏🙏

Where are you? We left the Cocoa area on Friday morning and are staying in SC 100 miles inland. Not sure if we are headed back Tuesday or Wednesday.
Stay safe!🙏🙏

We left Clearwater Friday and came up to Macon, GA. The remnants of it are coming through here now but it's nothing too bad. Hopefully headed back tomorrow!

We left Clearwater Friday and came up to Macon, GA. The remnants of it are coming through here now but it's nothing too bad. Hopefully headed back tomorrow!
Good luck! We originally were going back tomorrow but have extended until Wednesday. Not sure whether to go back via I-95 or US 301 until we get to US 40 in Fla and cut across the state. No power or water in Port St. John.😒 We're only about 60 miles inland rather than 100.

Do they still have the "Macon Whoopee" baseball team in Macon ? Best minor league name ever

This will be done tomorrow morning with updated standings and chase reset for Chicagoland. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back