Richie Farmer abuse of power

Always thought he looked like John Oates....or was that Daryl Hall?

Only thing in common is the mustache IMO.

There used to be an old mountain boy who used to call in to the UK pre-game boy to ask "Is 'itchie playin' 'night?" I'm pretty sure that 'itchie is gonna get played every night in the prison.

Reactions: 1 person
Only thing in common is the mustache IMO.

There used to be an old mountain boy who used to call in to the UK pre-game boy to ask "Is 'itchie playin' 'night?" I'm pretty sure that 'itchie is gonna get played every night in the prison.

The most embarrassing thing about the whole ordeal is the fact he got elected to begin with. If he had never played ball, no one outside of Clay Co. would've voted for him. If you elect a moron, for moronic reasons then prepare for moronic results. I helped re-elect Beshear for the simple fact that I was not going to allow Farmer to have a place anywhere in our gov't again.

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently, Richie attended the how to cheat classes at UK but must have missed the days where they talked about how to avoid getting caught.

Apparently, Richie attended the how to cheat classes at UK but must have missed the days where they talked about how to avoid getting caught.

They didnt offer that 5 day part of the course until Calipari started teaching it.

VN Store

Back