Rex Chapman

VolCalls

$700k for one season???

I may be naive but I just don't see how that amount of cash could be covered up.

Reactions: StarRaider
$700k for one season???

I may be naive but I just don't see how that amount of cash could be covered up.
It can & it was. Rex was far from the first or only Wildcat that was funded handsomely

Reactions: Remy
For however hard he worked to become as good a player as he was, he has surely worked even harder since to get to where he is now as a human being.

As for any woke words... people in recovery deal have to deal with reality. If he's "woke" currently, he'll soon enough learn a more honest language of positivity for hope and reconciliation.

are you all sure about the 700k??? there is a thread on this at runt rappers and no mention of that!

I saw him in Delray Beach. I was sitting outside enjoying a cigar on the strip in Delray Bch and talking to some of the regulars and he walked in to the cigar store. I told someone that dude looks familiar and one of the regular says "yea that's Rex Chapman the ex NBA player. He comes in here from time to time."

I Googled him that day and first story that came up was him being arrested in a apple store shoplifting case and him struggling with drug addiction, etc.. I didn't know at the time he had fallen on tough times. Hope he got it together now..

Reactions: Pennheel
$700k for one season???

I dont see who would have paid it to him - even mega rich boosters wouldnt part with that much just for an NC or would they ?

Reactions: McDad
I dont see who would have paid it to him - even mega rich boosters wouldnt part with that much just for an NC or would they ?
That's true. The coach might have been promising something that would have never delivered

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back