Respectfully, Pump the Brakes

What is so great about this staff? I see a brand new head coach, a d coordinator who was a position coach last year, and an oc who has never called plays before. Frankly, things could get worse than they were in 2017.

Quit being a sane rational person. If you don't worship the ground CJP walks on (which is straight back to Tuscaloosa after a disappointing recruiting weekend for the "worlds greatest recruiter") then you get flamed.

Don't you know that silly!

It doesn't matter if the co-OC's were WKU & CSU. It also doesn't matter that his DC was a DC at South f'n Alabama for one year. CJP chose them. That means they are GODS! Like Q, they are omnipotent beings.

Reactions: 1 person
Hope... positivity... optimism... that's loser stuff and I'm glad we have so many here to make sure no one can feel good about where the program is going.

The coach has done nothing and you're already feeling good about where the program is going.

THAT is religion otherwise known as "faith".

Belief with no evidence.

Sheep have faith, winners expect f'n results.

Nope, the CJP ball washing club have created a religion where you can't question CJP at all. Maybe not the first year, but double digit wins has to be the expectation year 2. If this staff is top shelf they can do it.

That's a helluva stretch and you know it!

The coach has done nothing and you're already feeling good about where the program is going.

THAT is religion otherwise known as "faith".

Belief with no evidence.

Sheep have faith, winners expect f'n results.

I'm just going to keep letting you dig this ditch in hopes that you'll fall in.

I don't ignore many posters but 14VolFan88 screams for it. Sorry, did you say something 14vol? Oh yeah you're ignored. In the words of Preacher... you made the list Pal!

VN Store

Back