Reseeding the sweet 16

Probably good to be a lower seed at this time. May wake the team up and make them play better/harder. Look forward to the net round. We have to find a way to score and defend the paint to win this game.

CBS has Vols at 12. Creighton at 11. Frankly, hard to criticize them based on the eye test after the Texas game. Barnes needs to use this as I think we play better with an “underdog” mentality.

I call BS. It’s not like Creighton steamrolled its way to the Sweet 16, either.

Well Jay Bilas ranks us seventh out of the remaining 16 teams. Several spots ahead of Creighton and even ahead of his Dookies. JB loves us. 😀

Thanks. I have always liked chiropractic care mixed with massage but my last chiropractor sucked. I only have a $10 co-pay for chiropractors so will probably do that. The orthopedic group kept trying to push surgery on me but screw that.
I had a small rupture that left me with a 20 degree list to the right. Gave up massage therapy after 4 months and researched local surgeons. Went with an orthopedist that specialized in laminectomy/laminotomies and went under the knife. Best decision I ever made. Was pain free and walking upright in a couple of weeks. That was 30 years ago, back is still fine. I’ve been told I’m one of the lucky ones. I just think I had a good surgeon and was diligent with my post op PT.

VN Store

Back