Requested SEC tourney Pics..

Thanks for the pics. It's an iphone issue that causes pics to post sideways. If you take the pics in landscape mode, they post normally for whatever reason.

Were there lots of Tennessee fans there?

Did you see the "wild thing" movie with the 4 Cleveland Fans.

We doubled them! :lolabove:
IMG_4278.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This right here is the only reason I was hoping we got to the tournament so I could watch a game with my dad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 1 person
IMO there were waaay more UT fans there than Arky... but they were louder... of course our team did not give us tons to cheer about for the first 7 innings.

IMO there were waaay more UT fans there than Arky... but they were louder... of course our team did not give us tons to cheer about for the first 7 innings.

I agree, I thought the Tennessee contingent was larger, but spread out all the way down the 3rd base line while the Arky folks, generally, all sat together on the first base side right behind the dug out.

This right here is the only reason I was hoping we got to the tournament so I could watch a game with my dad

You and your dad went to the game? That's fantastic. One of my favorite things about baseball is the father/son experience.

I hope you guys had a great time.

Freak we did beside the fact we lost lol but yea I love going to games when we can .... We don't get to go to many games because of living down here in alabama....

Freak we did beside the fact we lost lol but yea I love going to games when we can .... We don't get to go to many games because of living down here in alabama....

I'm sorry to hear you live in Alabama. That's too bad. :)

Glad you guys had a good time. I'm sure it would have been a lot more fun to make a week of it, though.

I hope I'm going to games with Freak Jr for many years to come.

VN Store

Back