Replacement for CBJ - Scott Frost

Spook1

Ancient Vol
:)Obviously Florida is going for Dan Mullen. Why not UT for Scott Frost? Frost is directly responsible for the success of Chip Kelly...forget Kelly go for Frost. He has a track record on offense and can improve QB's. The NFL Titans have a Frost produced QB. UT can afford him if our AD will get off his butt and do something.

Reactions: 12 people
:)Obviously Florida is going for Dan Mullen. Why not UT for Scott Frost? Frost is directly responsible for the success of Chip Kelly...forget Kelly go for Frost. He has a track record on offense and can improve QB's. The NFL Titans have a Frost produced QB. UT can afford him if our AD will get off his butt and do something.

maybe.....

I still think a veteran coach who has coached in the SEC at a high level would be the quickest way back to competing in the SEC east war.

Les Miles

Reactions: 5 people

I think they're going for all three...atleast Frost and Mullen.

Reactions: 1 person
If Nebraska has a 30 million buyout to get him from Tennessee I'm down.

Yeah. Because the second he ever does anything of significance here some goober will immediately start a thread about" Should Tennessee worry about Nebraska stealing our coach"..

Reactions: 4 people
I would be ok with Frost, but I think it’s the opposite situation to what the OP described. I think UF is going after Frost since he’s already recruiting the state, which would make Mullen a great target for us.

Reactions: 2 people

Hey I'm down but you are totally wrong in Frost being the reason for Kelly's success. Frost was the receivers coach for Chip.

maybe.....

I still think a veteran coach who has coached in the SEC at a high level would be the quickest way back to competing in the SEC east war.

Les Miles

No disrespect to your opinion but in mine he is the worst choice. I do not want someone who is 63 years old and would retire in a few years. . I would rather have a younger person who can stay awhile. His offense was always boring.

Reactions: 8 people
I think they're going for all three...atleast Frost and Mullen.

Those two are at the top according to their fans posting on their forums. Seems as though they prefer Scott. Mullen was under Stricklin at M.St. for several years. I don't think Mullen wants to go to Gainesville to be honest. He's content where he is.

Those two are at the top according to their fans posting on their forums. Seems as though they prefer Scott. Mullen was under Stricklin at M.St. for several years. I don't think Mullen wants to go to Gainesville to be honest. He's content where he is.

I don't necessarily buy the Mullen quote. Yeah he may be comfortable there but he's not going to have consistent success of being at the top. Atleast at TN or FL, he would have the resources/recruiting to be top of the East year in and year out.

Fuente
Frost
Mullen
Brohm

Any/all would be great. No way in hell does Kiffin get another shot here. Never.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd prefer Frost over Mullen honestly. I wouldn't be disappointed with Frost at all as the next coach at TN.

Fuente I'd take in a heartbeat, Brohm is a good candidate as well.

No disrespect to your opinion but in mine he is the worst choice. I do not want someone who is 63 years old and would retire in a few years. . I would rather have a younger person who can stay awhile. His offense was always boring.

I understand, but Saban is 66. He has played Saban close over the years

Frost will be a big time coach one day. I wouldn't mind him at Tennessee.

Don't need anyone learning on the job here so they can be a big time coach one day.

Lym68.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Lol this is unreal. Absolute ignorance.

I can understand you not wanting a older coach, but ignorance? He has had more SEC success out there than anyone with the exception of Saban or Meyer and you cant argue that.

He would have us in SEC East contention next season! While I would love Frost he has not been on this stage before, as a matter of fact none of the coaches being mentioned besides Kiffin has. His record speaks for itself.

VN Store

Back