Remember To Remember

After tonight we MUST all simply admit the facts.

Our talent level is subpar and way below what we must rebuild back up to over the next several years to compete against top teams.

Even nick saTan could NOT come to Tennessee with this serious lack of talent and almost no decent depth and get many Wins against the number of highly ranked teams on this impossible schedule we're having to face this season.

Several YEARS of great recruiting IS what it's going to take to rebuild our historic Vols football team back to the ways of traditional "fear the Vols" football dominance, many YEARS.

I love my Vols so I shall remain always faithful and pray that this gets turned around sooner than later.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
After tonight we MUST all simply admit the facts.

Our talent level is subpar and way below what we must rebuild back up to over the next several years to compete against top teams.

Even nick saTan could NOT come to Tennessee with this serious lack of talent and almost no decent depth and get many Wins against the number of highly ranked teams on this impossible schedule we're having to face this season.

Several YEARS of great recruiting IS what it's going to take to rebuild our historic Vols football team back to the ways of traditional "fear the Vols" football dominance, many YEARS.

I love my Vols so I shall remain always faithful and pray that this gets turned around sooner than later.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

This.

We have no speed in the defensive backfield and that isn't the coaches fault. Our WRs are good but not great, although North will be. Our RBs are average. D-Line is sub par, and linebackers are average. The only game we have lost this year but probably should have won is Florida. I think everyone is letting the fact that Mizzou is a second year SEC school trump the fact that they actually are pretty good.

VN Store

Back