Remaining eligibility breakdown for 2023 Tennessee football seniors

TLDR version a lot of guys have their covid year still in the bag

I is now more confuse than I war beefour...

Seriously though, I am more confused now about each players remaining eligibility than I was before I read that article...I think it's just best if I block it from memory

Reactions: deezvols
So... these can come back if they choose to:

Baron
Bittner
Burrell
D Davis
Kw Garland
Jeudy-Lally
Lampley
Mays
McCoy
McDonald
Pili (with successful appeal)
Salansky
Simons
D Slaughter
Small
Spraggins
O Thomas
Turnage
Walker

Some will leave but I feel a little better after this list.

Reading that, can anyone tell me if Bru McCoy has any eligibility left?

OMG... a lot of stuff from Dan Harralson lately has been laid out and worded like that article - almost like he's trying to grasp at using AI to write for him.
Head hurts now...

I'm glad it's not just me. Also why count this season in your calculations? There is 3 games left, with at least 1 more game.

Just say _______ can come back in 2024 and/or 2025 if the player has another season left (or two).

Jeebs

Reactions: vol94 and GordonC
It looks like the author copied and pasted phrases from prior articles. If so, he is lazy. If not, how does he have a job?

Edit- I have a headache now.

Baron
Bittner
Burrell
D Davis
Kw Garland
Jeudy-Lally
Lampley
Mays
McCoy
McDonald
Salansky
Simons
D Slaughter
Small
Spraggins
O Thomas
Turnage
Walker

I wonder if we have to run off any freshman/ sophomore/ junior underperformers in order to make room for newcomers plus any of these that want to come back plus however many scholarships we are taking away from the Pruitt fiasco. You would love to have Baron, Dayne Davis, Jeudy-Lally, Mays, McCoy, McDonald, Pili, Simmons, D. Slaughter, Small, Spraggins, and Omari Thomas. Only Baron and Omari Thomas feel draftable to me in that list, so the rest could come back, if they want to play.

Baron
Bittner
Burrell
D Davis
Kw Garland
Jeudy-Lally
Lampley
Mays
McCoy
McDonald

Salansky
Simons
D Slaughter
Small
Spraggins
O Thomas

Turnage
Walker

If the highlighted come back, then damn. Especially guys like Baron, Omari, Spraggins, Mays, Mcdonald and of course Bru. It will be interesting to see how Bru recovers from that break. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reactions: GordonC
If the highlighted come back, then damn. Especially guys like Baron, Omari, Spraggins, Mays, Mcdonald and of course Bru. It will be interesting to see how Bru recovers from that break. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I was about to post something similar....I'd be shocked if Baron is back but the rest are real possibilities IMO...the LOS guys would drastically change the outlook of the season in my mind if they all come back (along with Mincey at OT)...

I'm hoping Burrell and Turnage move on...I can't help but think our DB coaches will find a reason to play them over Gibson and Mathews if they stay

Baron
Bittner
Burrell
D Davis
Kw Garland
Jeudy-Lally
Lampley
Mays
McCoy
McDonald
Salansky
Simons
D Slaughter
Small
Spraggins
O Thomas
Turnage
Walker

There are some great players on that list that would help us a lot for next year

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back