Refreshing

These past few years it always been about how good they were and how bad we were, now it's flipped they are worse and we are better. Unless our minds get in the way, we take care if them and move on to Ga. The Fl game is only big if we lose, if we win it will be a mole hill if we lose it's a mountain. We have put ourselves in a no win situation, after we win it will be "we should have the last three years. I think a win could be anticlimactic. Still a great win but just a piece of what 2016 has in store for us.

To think they are the high water mark is also ignorant. We will face much tougher opponents, that will impact the ultimate outcome of our season. We don't hafta beat Fl to win the east, it goes thru Athens for us, but we have got to handle business at home.

Go Vols!

i didn't ready anything past that first statement. which tells me you really haven't been watching.

I want to beat them.
However, seeing their name being mentioned more on this site than our own?
I find it both annoying and borderline disturbing. Jmo.

now you know how vandy feels when discussing us. it's THAT lopsided. and it's THAT important for this season.

you can wish it away, hope it away....but beating FL is a big deal.

for all of you that somehow thing it's just another game or a gimmie.......

i wonder how you'd feel if you wake up 9.25 and it's up to 12.

i don't want to find out. that's why it's a big deal.

now you know how vandy feels when discussing us. it's THAT lopsided. and it's THAT important for this season.

you can wish it away, hope it away....but beating FL is a big deal.

for all of you that somehow thing it's just a gimmie.......

i wonder how you'd feel if you wake up 9.25 and it's up to 12.

i don't want to find out. that's why it's a big deal.

Or we could just play the game without constant harping.
Fairly certain it doesn't change the outcome at all.

i didn't ready anything past that first statement. which tells me you really haven't been watching.

My bad this dip has been extended longer than usual, and as disappointing as it has been, I still enjoyed the good times and have not over exaggerated the bad times.

Go Vols!

Or we could just play the game without constant harping.
Fairly certain it doesn't change the outcome at all.

i'm not harping on it, i simply said it'll be refreshing (thread topic) to have an actual tangible result to be happy about, than being happy about being happy (pre season hype).

i'm not harping on it, i simply said it'll be refreshing (thread topic) to have an actual tangible result to be happy about, than being happy about being happy (pre season hype).

OK, if I ever reference you and this thread individually, I'll keep that in mind.

Now, as I actually said, seeing their name so much on this site is annoying.

OK, if I ever reference you and this thread individually, I'll keep that in mind.

Now, as I actually said, seeing their name so much on this site is annoying.

well, beat them more than 0-11, or more than 5-25, and that'll solve the problem....until then, it's gonna be annoying.

Neyland was hired to beat Vandy. Johnny was hired to beat Bama. CBJ was hired to compare with Neyland. It's all about Tn.
Rivalries come and go, the persuit of perfection is a Tn thing.

Go Vols!

No "it's" a stat.
Obsessive people are annoying.

it's not obsessive, i'm just not ingoring the signifcance of this game. a) it's a division game b) oh by the way we haven't beaten them in 11 years.

not sure what the hang up is here?

is it annoying that we've lose 11 years in a row or 20 of the last 25?

for you, apparently not, it's only annoying that when other UT fans express disappointment, frustration and a sense of urgency about winning that game, and why it's important.

it's not obsessive, i'm just not ingoring the signifcance of this game. a) it's a division game b) oh by the way we haven't beaten them in 11 years.

not sure what the hang up is here?

is it annoying that we've lose 11 years in a row or 20 of the last 25?

for you, apparently not, it's only annoying that when other UT fans express disappointment, frustration and a sense of urgency about winning that game, and why it's important.

So now that we spent another page discussing them, did that stat change?
No?

I can have my opinion of what is helpful and what is repetitive.

Neyland was hired to beat Vandy. Johnny was hired to beat Bama. CBJ was hired to compare with Neyland. It's all about Tn.
Rivalries come and go, the persuit of perfection is a Tn thing.

Go Vols!

head-scratch-scratch-my-head.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
So now that we spent another page discussing them, did that stat change?
No?

I can have my opinion of what is helpful and what is repetitive.

dude you brought it up. i was just replying what i thought would be refreshing....to talk about a win on 9-25.

i don't think i'm going out on a limb in saying, i think a vast majority of TN fans would feel the same....

for you, if not, fine. if beating FL would be equivalent to beating TN Tech, if that's the case, then good for you.:thumbsup:

dude you brought it up. i was just replying what i thought would be refreshing....to talk about a win on 9-25.

i don't think i'm going out on a limb in saying, i think a vast majority of TN fans would feel the same....

for you, if not, fine. if beating FL would be equivalent to beating TN Tech, if that's the case, then good for you.:thumbsup:

Never said it wasn't more important.
I said saying the same things about it over and over didn't change the outcome.

But I'm pretty sure you already knew that.
Your last accusation was nothing but pure fantasy and hyperbole. Kind of unusual for you.
Some advice if you want it. When you have to change what the other person is saying to make a rebuttal, it might be time to stop.
But you do your thing.

it'll be more refreshing to be talking about a win on 9-25. get the season going in the right direction....have something TANGIBLE to talk about.....that's what i want!!!

I want to beat them.
However, seeing their name being mentioned more on this site than our own?
I find it both annoying and borderline disturbing. Jmo.

Never said it wasn't more important.
I said saying the same things about it over and over didn't change the outcome.

But I'm pretty sure you already knew that.
Your last accusation was nothing but pure fantasy and hyperbole. Kind of unusual for you.
Some advice if you want it. When you have to change what the other person is saying to make a rebuttal, it might be time to stop.
But you do your thing.

im still not real sure how we got here. good talk.:blink:

this must be your first year of watching this game huh?

acting like FL isn't a big game is just being ignorant.

I responded to this post not the one you quoted me as doing.

Some strange tactics today my friend.

Either way, it as making conversation about the subject, not accusing you.
But I mentioned that also.

I responded to this post not the one you quoted me as doing.

Some strange tactics today my friend.

Either way, it as making conversation about the subject, not accusing you.
But I mentioned that also.

okay.......:good!:

VN Store

Back