Refresh My Memory

Jones recruited AD Dave Hart when Hart was only a 3* because Tennessee is where he really wanted to be.

Jones has been coaching up Hart really well and in another year or 2 AD Hart will be considered a 4* after so much hard work by buTch.

The losing mentality of AD Hart is finally turning around.

It takes time to change a losing culture back into a positive, confident, Winning culture but Jones is finally getting it done.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I know it's a joke and all in fun but the looser left leaving a position for Hart to fill. Hammy was the 1 with the loosing mentality and he left his remains in Dooley. Hart started replacing the mentality with the Jones hire.

Reactions: 1 person
God, I am so thankful that Strong turned us down. We struck absolute gold with Butch

Reactions: 1 person
God, I am so thankful that Strong turned us down. We struck absolute gold with Butch

I don't wanna put all my eggs in the basket yet, but dang it's hard not to be excited about what Jones has and is doin on Rocky Top. I'm holdin the reins back, but it almost has that feel that he could be the new Saban and Meyer aka. the next big coach. But like I said I'm havin to try hard to temper back my hype for him a lil bit til we get some meaningful wins. I know there comin (I hope) but tryin not to get to far ahead of myself.

VN Store

Back