Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

I’ve enjoyed it so far. Admittedly waiting to see if they put this out on PC so I haven’t really done much of the story. Enjoyed the online though

I have honestly given up on this. Not a bad game, but there is just nothing drawing me back in to play. I find myself going to other games instead.

not going to sit here and rag on the game. its just not for me. even though I typically love this type of stuff.
I made the mistake of playing in front of my daughter. Now my horse has a very long mane and tail, and they are pink. I also got ambushed by those damn raiders and I happened to shoot a horse. She said DAD YOU SHOT A HORSE. I said I know but those men were being very rude to me and it was an accident.

I've enjoyed the game so far. My biggest problem is finding time to play, unless you just have 2 to 4 hours to play you can't do much. I'm a huge PC gamer so if it comes out on that I will play the online there.

It's a really good game with good ideas behind it, it's just super slow/time consuming for the most part.

I've enjoyed the game so far. My biggest problem is finding time to play, unless you just have 2 to 4 hours to play you can't do much. I'm a huge PC gamer so if it comes out on that I will play the online there.

It's a really good game with good ideas behind it, it's just super slow/time consuming for the most part.
That's my problem too. If you dont have 3 hours to set aside and play, might as well not even bother.

I had a few in the first few days but nothing since. I think folks go in expecting COD : Old West gameplay
I was expecting it to be more than a horse riding simulator. the action is fine, even good, when it happens. but its 2 minutes of action followed by 20 minutes of riding. unless you just quick travel, and then whats the point of the open world if you don't explore it.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I get how some people don't like online because I am one of them, but to say the story is ass? Maybe this isnt the type of game for you and you should just stick to CoD and Fortnite. And I have literally never spent 20 minutes straight riding my horse. Pretty sure you can ride across the whole map in 10 mins.

I get how some people don't like online because I am one of them, but to say the story is ass? Maybe this isnt the type of game for you and you should just stick to CoD and Fortnite. And I have literally never spent 20 minutes straight riding my horse. Pretty sure you can ride across the whole map in 10 mins.
went on a hunting mission in the mountains, had to get back to camp. easily 20 minutes of riding. its not a straight ride anywhere.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
If you would have chosen to go back with hosea on that mission. It would have instantly moved yall to camp... anytime you are on a mission, and someone asks if you want to go back to camp.. join them. And itll be instant.

I enjoyed the game. All the mysteries and stories .. the main story is awesome. Imo

If you would have chosen to go back with hosea on that mission. It would have instantly moved yall to camp... anytime you are on a mission, and someone asks if you want to go back to camp.. join them. And itll be instant.

I enjoyed the game. All the mysteries and stories .. the main story is awesome. Imo
then whats the point of the open world? I also spent some time hunting the bear, after getting mauled a couple times I gave up. I was excited about the ride, enjoy it the first part, and exploring can be fun. but then having to treck back over several times on fetch quests just kills the mood.

VN Store

Back